Honor Code or Boom Boom

ChristianTroy

Sorry mate, I ain't buying those numbers...methinks some gals have been storytellin' ya.

First off, no one I know would even consider paying a flaky gogo bird 2.5k ST! For that, we'd all go to a soapy and have a guaranteed good time for less (after you add in bar fine and drinks, you're talking upwards of B3.5k which is farangland prices). I mean, FFS, I can have an hour-long blowjob from a Japanese gal and all I can drink in Shinjuku for Y10k, which is less than the Pattaya prices you quote.

And I can't believe that a Pattaya show girl would get a higher salary than a BKK one (B12-14k are the salaries I see now in BKK).

But whatever, I don't much care, and agree that anyone spending that is insane. FFS, you can easily have a middle class Uni girlfriend & a couple of mia nois, none of whom are whores, for that "Pattaya showgirl!" 555555555

Cheers,

SD -- and *I* get yelled at on this board for spending too much money :banghead:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too many show bars on Pattaya. The 3 bars I know pay 15k compared to 200 others that pay less. that's why I was tiering them in categories like Pretty Showgirl and not flaky gogo bird :grin: I don't have these figures from the girls because if you ask them they havent had sex in a year and don't receive any salary for 2 years :-) While I don't know BKK salaries it makes sense to me that the top Girls in Pattaya get more money in order to prevent them from freelancing. It is too easy for them just to go in one of the big clubs and grab a farang with absolutely no effort while BKK girls compete with a lot of hot non working girls the city is bigger the mongers aren't compressed to one tiny point of the map. BKK Gogos are basic setups, they have a stage and that's it, while in Pattaya one girl does 10 to 12 performances, they can't leave before 1AM they work later closing hours etc... Probably that wasn't in your calculation. Just compare Angel Witch at Nana and in Pattaya, that's a difference like fire and ice.

CT, whatever mate. Pattaya is a much lower end scene, in all respects than BKK, so your numbers just don't add up...

And, as you admit, you are cherry-picking 3 bars of 200. I was doing the hypothetical "average" BG. Stick to the program here, not the 0.1% of the ends of the curve...

Cheers,

SD

First of all I quotet to the exact same amount of money as you for the average ones (actually read it :grinyes: ) I was just pointing out that Stickmans 100k for a good girl can work since you elaboration was correct but one sided. Can we agree on that? :grinyes:

The Program here in MY thread was if i should bang that married hooker :beer:

sorry Faustian, I can't work this metaphor out, diarrhea during a diet is appreciated while it is not on a first date. I am not going to AW in either city, not my thing. However in BKK it is an ordinairy gogo joint (looks like same same any otha bar) in Pattaya it is a show arena.

Small shit and big shit to stay in fekal area.

Based on my humbled knowledge these figures are pretty much correct. (assuming 24 working days)

Pretty Pattaya Show Girls get

1) 15,000 Salary

2) 10 to 20 drinks a night (mini cocktails they have them on 4 to 5 tables at once) (15 Drinks x24x40B = 14,000)

3) 1000 to 5000 in tips per night (24,000)

4) Barfine 400 Comissions / 15 Per Month (6,000)

5) Try 2500 ST / 4000 LT (pretty show girls that is) (worst case 60,000)

6) 80% that I know have at least 1 sending 25k

Bottomline..... 119,000 + Sponsoring & Gifts

A Decent GoGo Girl

1) 8,000 Salary

2) 10 a night (10 Drinks x24x40B = 9,600)

3) 500 in tips per night (12,000)

4) Barfine 200 Comissions / 15 Per Month (3,000)

5) Try 1500 ST / 3000 LT (worst case 22,500)

Bottomline ... 55100

The decent ones at the beer bars make half of that

And the not unpretty gogos about the same or less

and the real ugly ones... who cares about them anyways? :cover:

To make a good showgirl quit her shop is really expensive and whoever pays that much money has lost his senses!

As usual, you show yourself up to be a Walter Mitty who garnered some false credibility some time ago and lives those past accolades.

Sorry, but for someone who professes to have spent so much time on the ground you have not got a clue. Not at all.

I suspect you actually believe all the shit you are told by the hookers you talk to and perhaps the go-go owners who ply you with meaningless unsubstantiated figures dreamt up in a nanosecond. If you don't believe it then you are just making up stories to amuse those who bask in your shadow.

Whilst out of most of the front line game these days, I have other interests which deal with the true figures. I shall not attempt to blow my trumpet as there is too much hot air in this thread already but just focus on this these points:

Just because you pay a girl 4k does not mean they get 4k per trick.

Just because a girl says she has X number of sponsors sending her Y baht per month does not mean she has.

Even the foolish sponsors who send large amounts stop after reducing the amount. It would be like me recounting the most money I ever made in a single month and then stating that I make that much every month.

Sorry CT, it is bollocks, just as is your opening post in this thread about whether or not to shag a whore who just happens to still be a whore after marrying someone.

As for your comments about bar girls, well your disdain for them is well known. However, having employed thousands of them over the years, I actually do know them and what they earn and you would be surprised in many cases. Many go-go girls would be happy with the income some of them achieve. Other bar girls are just working to earn more money than picking rice it is true.

Can I ask you whether you actually believe the rubbish you write or do you publish in the non fiction section as well ?

Hahah, good one Torre

See, you seem to be a guy who has made up his mind based on a whole other story. I am sure the girls in a 5x3 meters bar won't make 100k. As usual you are trying to sound smart while being the opposite. In all your producing in front of Moo Noi it obviously never came up how i possibly could get those figures. You have my blessing to go on with that because during all the time you haven't figured out yet who I am and what I do. So go ahead keep trying to insult my board character and keep on pretending that you are in the know, because when it comes to that you would possibly laugh your ass off when you realize who you are trying to insult here on this board. It's small world.

All that pretext aside, in general i have no no ear for people who a rumbeling against something without having their own numbers to correct the alledgedly pretentious ones. Or maybe you haven't read it close enough because you been to keen to bash me. Would I pay 4k for girl? No! Would you? No! Would a dork? hell yeah! It happens and it happens a lot, not in your bar of course but in those with the top girls of the city. I am very immune to what girls tell me and i am certain you too, I didn't need the lecture because I already said that it wasn't my source. And so we can keep on going forever my friend, you ignore half of the words I say and you keep on accusing me out of context. If you have fun with it... I will too!

Archived