Prediction: U.S. Civil War By 2010

Steve

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parts of the Southwest were already bilingual when I was a kid and Ike was president! I heard Spanish as much as English. Of course, not much chance anyone is going to go to the trouble of learning Apache or Navajo.

p.s. Phil, ain't enough Injuns to fill up the US. Never really was, or they'd have never lost it.

Guest lazyphil

i've heard that said about south africa, in that there were not all that many blacks there back in the colonial days?.....in any event it must have irked white south africans with all the bad press they got, i mean, white minority rule wasn't good but had enough whites gone down there and out number the blacks would white majority rule been ok as in oz and the us...is it just a numbers game?......american indians are still segregated from society. i've driven through resavations.

Guest lazyphil

yes i know but to what?.....mainstream america in the burbs?....i'm not trying to champion them, thats condesending, but i'm just mulling things over.

yes i know but to what?.....mainstream america in the burbs?....i'm not trying to champion them, thats condesending, but i'm just mulling things over.

Sure, mainstream America in the 'burbs, or hipster America in the cities, or whatever else floats their canoe.

My point is that they have the same freedoms and opportunities as anyone else.

Just watch out for the small pox blankets (myth) and the fire water (not so much a myth), right choco?

how can you be so flippent about the indian genocide?

You got to understand, rogie is rogie. When people are rounded up like cattle and sent to a foreign land (reservations), there chances of advancement are limited even when the day comes allowing them to leave the reservation. What happened to the Native Americans is a national disgrace. As rogie will say, the stronger survive.

Archived