Prediction: U.S. Civil War By 2010

Steve

Russian scientist Igor Panarin made this prediction about a decade ago, and foretold the financial crisis as well.

Link

The U.S. will split into 6 parts he says. He's getting a lot of attention in Russia. Crackpot or modern day Nostradamus (if they are not the same)?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, pretty lame english used on that website.

Pretty lame predictions, although theoretically possible, realistically it couldn't happen. A world ruled by Russia and China is somewhere I wouldn't want to be, that alone could cause global conflict.

For his predictions to come true a lot of stuff needs to happen soon. Just cant see it. Another crackpot.

As an American, I say, it's about time!!! We are long over due.

In terms of the prediction stuff, I doubt it. You always here these nut balls predicting this and that (from their supposed awesome track record), but when the time comes around they fall flat on their face.

If this does happen, I guarantee the U.S. government will be using some major weapons on its own people. It will make the Middle East tyrants look like choirboys.

I was in Seattle during the WTO there, and the police got pretty ugly fast. But then again, one good, hard kick in the balls for the authorities around here will send them running. Just like most of our sports teams. LOL.

Didn't do my family any good. We used to be fairly wealthy. :(

Did good for a lot of northern merchants though. Some of American's greatest fortunes were made contracting to the Union Army and by picking up bankrupt southern railways for a song after the war. Slavery being ended was almost incidental.

A split up in 6 different nations - yes possible but not probable

A civil war - no, as you must have different sides with rather equal resources. Democrats against republicans? Military against civilians - no? Who else?

A split up in 6 different nations - yes possible but not probable

A civil war - no, as you must have different sides with rather equal resources. Democrats against republicans? Military against civilians - no? Who else?

Joe Sixpacks against Wall Street crooks. The army would shoot hippies but they wouldn't shoot the Joe Sixpacks. The Sixpacks have to get a lot angrier yet though. They would also have to get off their fat asses.

Archived