Bushism's...how we'll miss them!

Faustian

Liberals More Likely Than Conservatives To Break From Habitual Responses, Study Finds

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070911111852.htm

And...

Revealing The Origins Of Morality -- Good And Evil, Liberal And Conservative

There's a link to a test to help them with their research too...

http://www.yourmorals.org/

Forgot the link to the second article...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070517142545.htm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that's my point. William Buckley knew better than to make such idiotic generalizations.

Wm. F. Buckley had his time and his role. He dedicated a good portion of his career to patiently and politely explaining conservatism to people who were genuinely ignorant on the subject.

This is a new time. Today most leftists falsely pretend not to understand conservatism as a tactic of advancing leftism.

There is no reason to think that Mr Buckley would advocate pretending that those who lie about their understanding of conservatism should be catered to if doing so harms conservatism.

How can a person call themselves a patriot and want Obama to fail?

Stupid question.

If one believes that Obama' date=' wittingly or unwittingly, wants to implement policies that will harn America then one will want Obama to fail out of concern for the country's welfare.

Try posting something that is not utterly retarded for a change.[/quote']

So your position is that a person who disagreed with Bush hates America and a person who disagrees with Obama loves America? That is why I made the point about healthy debate. Obama himself welcomes debate and opposing ideas. If your strategy is to just subvert the man himself and not propose useful solutions and work toward the common good of all Americans then I think it is pretty obvious who is retarded here.

Wrong RY. People understand conservatism' date=' but reject its antiquated anachronistic ways.[/quote']

Tell that to mainsail. He was the one who claimed ignorance of a simple, thoroughly discussed tenet of conservatism.

I understand it just fine. Ignorance is not the same thing as incredulity. It was simply a point of discussion. I thought that was what we are doing here but it seems to be degenerating into infantile name calling.

P.S. I bet you don't bother to read the research I've posted links to.

Will doing so turn me into a lying' date=' psychotic retard?

[/quote']

I think you've been that for a long time....but you might learn a thing or 2. I've hope for you yet. The research is worthy of most peoples attention, but it is understanding how it relates to other things that is the key. I'm pretty sure that's beyond you at this point in time. Still, hope springs eternal....

Archived