Bushism's...how we'll miss them!

Faustian

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can learn a lot from listening to that crap. It gives you a good idea how vicious they are. Not sure what their strategy is. Maybe they think they can goad Obama into doing things their way. Or maybe they just hate nigras.

Yes, I listen to it too because I want to know what they are saying. How can a person call themselves a patriot and want Obama to fail? I did not like Bush (obviously) but I did not want our country or even him to fail. Kind of like cutting your own throat after the election is over. Debate is good but hatred and ill-will is not going to help us out of the mess we are in.

They hate...but don't try to explain it to them as they wont understand. Tis a problem for the simpleminded...understanding concepts.

I don't think they have a strategy as yet, as has been shown by Bush's reign of terror, it's all bluster without consideration to the consequences. The conservatives will attack, viciously and savagely, without consideration to the country they claim to love (but have ironically brought to its knees!!).

Again, outcomes are conceptual and are victim to variables. You require a conceptual understanding to be able to manage such demanding intellectual tasks. Conservatives are usually bereft of such an ability. Seek out Piagetian and post-piagetian intellectual development research.

An article of interest...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081031161623.htm

"Does your personality affect who you vote for"

Findings........

Liberals:

View social inequities and preferred groups as unjust and requiring reform.

Prefer atheists, tattoos, foreign films and poetry.

Endorse gay unions, welfare, universal health care, feminism and environmentalism.

Exhibit creativity, which entails the capacity to see solutions to problems, and empathy toward others.

Tolerate complexity and ambiguity.

Are influenced by their work as judges, social workers, professors and other careers for which an appreciation of opposing points of view is required.

Conservatives:

Willing to defend current social inequities and preferred groups as justifiable or necessary.

Prefer prayer, religious people and SUVs.

Endorse the U.S. government, the military, the state they live in, big corporations and most Americans.

Are more likely to be a first-born, who identify more with their parents, predisposing them to a greater investment in authority and a preference for conservatism.

Have a fear of death, reflecting an enhanced need for security.

Are conscientious â?? the ability to exert personal self-control to the effect of meeting oneâ??s own and othersâ?? demands, and maintaining personal coherence.

Need simplicity, clarity and certainty.

Certainly seems accurate, if a little generalised.

For fun....(altho' it is a piece of research, the evidence is a little dubious)

God makes you stupid, researchers claim

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/06/12/god_boffins/

I have never really understood the "respect for life" and pro-life stance of the conservatives. It certainly is hypocritical to their capital punishment and pro-war position.

People who are not retarded' date=' lying children hold you in utter contempt when you say things as shallow and trivial as this.[/quote']

William Buckley the most erudite and witty conservative columnist who ever lived, discussed those subjects ad infinitum.

That is my point exactly.

Leftists commonly claim not to understand that which has been explained eruditely and at length because leftists are liars.

I have never really understood the "respect for life" and pro-life stance of the conservatives. It certainly is hypocritical to their capital punishment and pro-war position.

People who are not retarded' date=' lying children hold you in utter contempt when you say things as shallow and trivial as this.[/quote']

Hey it was actually an honest question, RY. One you have not answered.

It was not an honest question. You claim not to understand that which has been explained over and over again for decades. This is a typical leftist tactic. You simply refuse to admit any learning and then claim that your avowed ingnorance demonstrates some shortcoming of conservatism. No sale.

How can a person call themselves a patriot and want Obama to fail?

Stupid question.

If one believes that Obama, wittingly or unwittingly, wants to implement policies that will harn America then one will want Obama to fail out of concern for the country's welfare.

Try posting something that is not utterly retarded for a change.

Liberals More Likely Than Conservatives To Break From Habitual Responses, Study Finds

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070911111852.htm

And...

Revealing The Origins Of Morality -- Good And Evil, Liberal And Conservative

There's a link to a test to help them with their research too...

http://www.yourmorals.org/

How can a person call themselves a patriot and want Obama to fail?

Stupid question.

If one believes that Obama' date=' wittingly or unwittingly, wants to implement policies that will harn America then one will want Obama to fail out of concern for the country's welfare.

Try posting something that is not utterly retarded for a change.[/quote']

Says the "patriot" who voted for Bush, who almost destroyed the USA.

Archived