Bushism's...how we'll miss them!

Faustian

Have you forgotten so easy?

Nancy Pelosi' date=' the one who is behind GWB. [/quote']

Nancy Pelosi is behind every American boning each of us hard in the ass. She has got to be the worst and most stupid politician that ever existed. And that says something! If any of you disagree then I guess you like being boned in the ass.

Are you saying Nancy is boning your ass?

Everybody, metaphorically speaking that is.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you forgotten so easy?

Nancy Pelosi' date=' the one who is behind GWB. [/quote']

Nancy Pelosi is behind every American boning each of us hard in the ass. She has got to be the worst and most stupid politician that ever existed. And that says something! If any of you disagree then I guess you like being boned in the ass.

Are you saying Nancy is boning your ass?

Everybody, metaphorically speaking that is.

Perhaps, but you may be the only sporting a woodie because of it.

I was listening to Michael Savage on the radio today and he claims GWB is the one responsible for bringing Conservativism to its knees.

It does seem conservatives picked a pretty strange champion for their cause. They had it all, the Presidency and both houses. And what did they accomplish? A prescription drug entitlement; abolition of habeas corpus; the ability to spy on law abiding Americans; corporate entitlements to defense spending; wall street looting of the treasury. What happened to the conservative principals? I am way left of center and I am more conservative than those actions.

It does seem conservatives picked a pretty strange champion for their cause...

What happened to the conservative principals?

GWB has never been a conservative champion. It is only liars and retards who claim that.

However, tax cuts, Justices such as Roberts and Alito, respect for human life, and robust national defense all readily qualify as conservative principles.

Archived