Bushism's...how we'll miss them!

Faustian

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It does seem conservatives picked a pretty strange champion for their cause...

What happened to the conservative principals?

GWB has never been a conservative champion. It is only liars and retards who claim that.

However' date=' tax cuts, Justices such as Roberts and Alito, respect for human life, and robust national defense all readily qualify as conservative principles.

[/quote']

Bush was the republican presidential nominee....

And then the republican president...

And he isn't a conservative champion....

Ummm, you do understand english, right?

Or in your strange and unusual world, a republican president can be deemed to not be conservative? Or do you define conservatism as something else?

Or do you just pick and choose what you deem to be conservative depending upon the news of the day? Much as you do with leftism.....

Good points mainsail' date=' bet none of our conservative members address them....[/quote']

You are, more than anything else, a punk.

Is that a 1970s sex pistol type punk? If so, then cool!

Anyway, I guessed correctly folks....here's RY, Mr honesty himself, NOT addressing any of those points whatsoever!!!!!

Do I win a prize?

Ahhh, thanks for the ummmm, clarification, nice to know they aren't related.

So you can pick and choose in an ad hoc fashion, which means you never need to define your beliefs or take a stand and avoid all responsibility. Great. Cherry pick the good bits, reject the failures as not conservative...nice.

Thanks Mr honesty. You do your country proud.

respect for human life,

I take issue with this one RY. I think his "respect" was very selective indeed and has been for a long time. He executed more prisoners than any Governer in history and was gleeful about it. War and rendition can certainly be considered a lack of respect for human life. The unborn? Perhaps. But he really did not even get very far on that one. So without this one your list is pretty short...

respect for human life' date='

[/quote']

I take issue with this one RY. I think his "respect" was very selective indeed and has been for a long time. He executed more prisoners than any Governer in history and was gleeful about it. War and rendition can certainly be considered a lack of respect for human life. The unborn? Perhaps. But he really did not even get very far on that one. So without this one your list is pretty short...

Exellent response.

Iraqi civilians, prisoners, etc. are not considered human beings.

I have never really understood the "respect for life" and pro-life stance of the conservatives. It certainly is hypocritical to their capital punishment and pro-war position. I am pro-death myself. Abortion; assisted suicide; capital punishment are all ok with me. Anything that keeps the freeway moving a little faster. Why are the supposed hard-assed conservatives all touchy-feely about abortion and assisted suicide and the supposed soft hearted "lefties" pro-death?

The hypocrisy of religion....and well, just hypocrisy in general really. Religious conservatives really are the stupidest folks on this planet....as proven by their inability to understand their stupidity and hypocrisy.

Own guns, go to war, execute criminals, but no abortion or euthanasia.

It's like the anti-abortionist who murdered a doctor.

Duh!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2864159.stm

I take issue with this one RY. I think his "respect" was very selective indeed and has been for a long time. He executed more prisoners than any Governer in history and was gleeful about it...

You tell psychotic lies.

Texas executes murderers. They consider that justice and respectful of the gravity of the crime and of human life.

Opinions differ. When you tell such deranged lies about those with whom you disagree simply because you disagree with them you show yourself to be unfit to polish a real man like Pres. George W. Bush's boots.

Archived