Harry Sorry For Racist Insult

Flashermac

eh?....he was with a cam corder in a cyprus airport surrounded by his unit or whatever you call it, just dicking about. i cant recall the last time i've used the word paki, but i have in my younger days, so freaking what?

Right. Just fooling around with a video camera. I still think a bloke in his position needs to watch his mouth....cameras are everywhere these days and the press pays big money for crap like that.

Nobody cares what you say phil. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a fucking racist little shit. Don't defend him.

Excuse me Teddy, I'm sure you've used the expression youself and I do recall that you found the Paki episode in The Office Series 1 very funny. So off your high horse.

Personally I think it's quite an appropriate reference to many people from that country.

He's a fucking racist little shit. Don't defend him.

You also enjoyed this joke.

Two Pakistani guys emigrate to the UK.

On arrival in London they have a bet to see who will become the most Anglified (English) after one year and agree to meet again a year later.

A year later they meet.

1st Pakistani guy: "Good afternoon my good chap. I'd like you to know that I'm now living in Chelsea and I have a very senior position in the Bank of England. Both my children are at private schools, my son is already captain of the rugger team and my daughter captain of the netball team. Anyway it's about 4 o'clock so how would you like to go for some tea and cucumber sandwiches?

2nd Pakistani guy: "Fuck off you Paki bastard."

Archived