Harry Sorry For Racist Insult

Flashermac

Thanks Teddy

As much as I am often mistaken for a Japanese-Chinese-Korean (or even Thai by some people) I have never been mistaken for an Indian or Pakistanese.

My few Pakistanese friends don't feel "Asians" at all...

Taking the tectonic plates as a reference is downright wrong...Turkish or Irakis are Asians too????

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogan, it puzzles me what pakistanis are doing in spain and belgium running shops; I can understand Britain as they were part of the Indian empire.

Since 9/11 and the other terrorist outrages in Bali, Madrid and London I have been boycotting muslim run business's of any and all description.

Its something we can all do.

STH

Pakistanis are in Belgium like many others because the Belgian social security system is one of the most advantagous....

Spain: No idea why they are here ( I saw only a few and they don't own night shops as they all belong to Chinese) -> didn't ask as none of them seemed to speak either Spanish or English.

There are good wogs and bad wogs you know. The ones that know their place aren't too bad.

What about Deigos and Spiks ?

I think I've got their first album.

It wasn't a bad effort for their first album, although I think they were a bit ahead of their time.

I prefer the Pikeys and the Yids myself.

Cheers

Drogan, it puzzles me what pakistanis are doing in spain and belgium running shops; I can understand Britain as they were part of the Indian empire.

STH

Arnt some Pakistanis Muslim, in which case most of Spain was once ruled by the Muslim empire for well over 500 years if memory serves me right....

Archived