No More Pie.

Coss

I'd arrived in Pattaya fully expecting to hook up with Lamb Pie again and wondering if I should delay my official arrival by a few days to allow for some variation in my diet, so to speak.

I had received an email a week or so ago and from the tenor of that, Lamb Pie was awaiting.

As it happened, I got in from Cambodia, slightly hungover and once my rooming had been sorted, I went thence to hire me a motorbike. The bar she used to work at was just opening so I threw caution to the wind and enquired of a troll like creature, the whereabouts of the lovely Lamb Pie.

As plaster and rouge was being applied to the hideous creature's face, the answer was proffered that Lamb Pie was no longer there. Ah well. I dug out the electric radio and pressed buttons corresponding to Lamb Pie's code number.

After some moments of recognition banter, she did sound pleased to hear my voice, but then the drop kick...

"I stay with sexy man"

"What?"

"I stay with customer"

"OK no problem, bye bye"

"I can meet you somewhere, just for talk? "

"No, no problem, bye bye"

I think that to pursue this more, would result in my ruin, and whilst I did feel sad, the long months away have diminished my ardour. Circumstance, as luck would have it, has delivered me a sad but beneficial blow.

Part of me hopes she'll track me down.

After an hour of deep funk, I pulled myself up by my metaphorical boot straps, applied essences du monger, set my jaw and went into the sultry Pattaya night.

The Winchester Club in Jomtiem is still there I'm pleased to say, a trip or so ago I had the idea that this might not be so. But yes it is, a couple of very beautiful ladies in here, And free food on Sundays - English.

The old Misty's is now Legs, Misty's is in Soi 15 in Walking street, and the girls are pretty, very few customers at these two and several others I looked at.

I spent some time at the GoGo on the corner -ish of 2nd and soi 2. In there, a tall and beautiful dark creature kept me entertained, her bubble butt firm and very JLo.

A story unfolds. In my native land, there is a Thai restaurant and in this restaurant is a young lady named, well I'll call her Poi. She is all of 18 and blossoming as only young girls can. Myself and others lust after this girl, but as she is in the land of Western values, she would not entertain mongers such as I. Any way as I am being entertained by Bubbles, there in the soapy bath tub, making sure she is clean, is Poi, or at least her twin. I'm gonna have me Poi, but tomorrow. Wait until I tell the guys at home :)

I found myself in a beer bar with pool games a little later and stunned myself by beating the resident pro girl 5 in a row.

There was a lovely katoey at another beer bar, who wouldn't let me touch her bits, despite being post-op I wasn't allowed to find out.

The Hot Tuna Bar in walking street has a band that does Deep Purple amongst others and about 2 am I headed for the hotel, without companion, but not forlorn. Gin & Tonic had been my saviour.

As I approached the Soi, the bar that Lamb Pie was once resident, beckoned, the troll was nowhere to be seen. There was a lady, massive milky white breasts and pleased when I told her 40 something self that I thought she was 30, "No, no, 32", she says. We played pool and though I entertained the thought of taking her, she somewhat queered the pitch with discussion of Lamb Pie.

It transpires:

Sexy Man is sponsor.

Lamb Pie is good heart.

Massive milky white breasts remembers me from last time.

I'm writing this on the beach at Jomtiem, shortly to eat at the Winchester Club and so.

My last few days in Cambodia will be posted shortly as I get to put fingers to querty thing.

Archived