UDD (Red Shirt) Mass Protests

Mentors

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, a State of Emergency has been declared in Pattaya. ASEAN will meet again in August - in Bangkok. The Red Shirt's Pattaya leader has declared victory and ordered his storm troopers to return to Bangkok and continue to besiege Government House.

Oh, yeah ... the head of the Tourism Council of Thailand estimates the country will lose at least 200 nillion baht because of the shenanigans of the Yellow Shirt and Red Shirt loonies.

Long live democracy! :easter:

do the Yellow Shirts rowdys now wear blue and black shirt to legitimate their violence?

:hmmm::closemouth:

Of course! Everyone knows the Red Shirts are angels :angel::angel::angel: and Thaksin is Jesus come back to earth. Those nasty Yellow Shirts and everyone else in the country are devils! :evil: :evil: :evil:

p.s. How's the weather up there on your planet?

I am now convinced that my missus and her colleagues are blind....they saw nothing while some other people believed there was something...

Same same Timisoara

:rolleyes:

I suppose some people do believe Thai ghosts exist -> as they saw them, same same other people who believe mr T is a benevolent god...

That's life

:cover:

Archived