UDD (Red Shirt) Mass Protests

Mentors

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the red shirts are COWARDS!

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/nationvdo/showvdo.php?id=2105&name=News&cateid=13

A group of red-shirted people is shooed away by angry people at the South Sathorn Intersection next to Rama III Road at 11 am Friday. :bow::bow::bow:

this was also shown on various TV channels today! i hope this inspires many other people tired from ongoing demonstrations and blockades to TAKE ACTION!!! :cussing::stirthepo

the red shirts are COWARDS!

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/nationvdo/showvdo.php?id=2105&name=News&cateid=13

A group of red-shirted people is shooed away by angry people at the South Sathorn Intersection next to Rama III Road at 11 am Friday. :bow::bow::bow:

this was also shown on various TV channels today! i hope this inspires many other people tired from ongoing demonstrations and blockades to TAKE ACTION!!! :cussing::stirthepo

I think it's hilarious and wonderful..

I thought about doing the same here, but there was only about 1,000 of them, hardly seemed fair on them...

Bangkok Post

10 Apr 2009

UDD threatens to storm Asean venue

Several hundred anti-government protesters were able to occupy the grounds inside the fence around the Royal Cliff Beach Resort, where the 14th Asean Summit and related summits are being held in Pattaya.

They began a chant, demanding the resignation of Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjasjiva and his coalition government.

Supporters of the "United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship" broke through police barriers around the summit venue on Friday afternoon.

At 3.40pm, UDD core member Arismun Pongreungrong announced through a loudspeaker system that Asian leaders attending the summits must agree to receive a protest letter against the government.

If they would not come out themselves, the Red Shirts would break into the hotel, he said.

A number of Red Shirts penetrated the police barriers before Mr Arismun finished speaking.

Police did not try to stop them, obeying orders to avoid a violent confrontation.

Later, Navy and Army personnel arrived to restore order and prevent any more Red Shirts from entering the hotel grounds.

"This" was the "Sathorn blockade"...

The most short-lived roadblock I ever saw (I have the pictures taken by the PAD...)

5555 You hypocrite Drogon up until 3 hours ago you were arguing venhomently that this incident never occured even though I reported it as it was happening, now you areclaiming to have seen it!

Archived