Oh you're kidding me, Homeland Secretary Wants Criminal Aliens Out of

TheCorinthian

As if no one else does, too?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/29/homeland-secretary-vows-criminal-aliens/

If you're a criminal and you're not entitled to be in the USA, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano wants you out of the country.

As if no one else wanted this too, it takes this guy to say it???

And I thought Bush had some morons working for him....!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, can't wait for someone to come along and call us all racists...3,2,1...

But of course we are wrong, these are just poor desperate people who came here to seek a better life doing the jobs we spoiled Americans won't do for ourselves...or to put it more accurately, these are foreign criminals who came here to commit the crimes American criminals wouldn't do themselves...er some P.C. Bullshit like that...

It appears the current economic climate has already led to a decrease in illegals crossing our southern border. I wonder how soon before out of work Americans are going to be willing to pick lettuce?

The government says less illegals are crossing the southern border. How do they know? And if they really do know, why don't they stop them?

The link said: About 113,000 criminals who were in the U.S. illegally were deported last year, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said. The agency estimates there are now as many as 450,000 criminals in federal, state and local detention centers who are in the country illegally.

If we had an effective immigration strategy which included protecting not only our borders from illegal crossing but those that enter on temp/vacation visas and never leave, we wouldn't have to deal with 450k criminals would we?

We individually take measures to protect our homes from someone entering it uninvited. The government should be using that same mindset to protect the country.

Someone tries to break into my place, they will be met with the full measure of my second amendment right. :smirk: ...and its got a hair trigger so BEWARE. :nahnah:

It appears the current economic climate has already led to a decrease in illegals crossing our southern border. I wonder how soon before out of work Americans are going to be willing to pick lettuce?

The government says less illegals are crossing the southern border. How do they know? And if they really do know' date=' why don't they stop them?[/quote']

The governors of Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas should collectively file a lawsuit against the government for untold billions those states have spent on police, schooling, fire, etc. from the influx. The government has failed in its constitutional duty.

The governors of Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas should collectively file a lawsuit against the government for untold billions those states have spent on police, schooling, fire, etc. from the influx. The government has failed in its constitutional duty.

I would rather patrol the border in the US than anywhere in Iraq!

Archived