Expat Monthly Income

cavanami

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faust,

yeah - would be interesting if there had been an extra category say 200-300k & then replace >200 to >300 & see which category would then become majority?

flasher,

on living in subs & commuting by public transport the main problem would be that premium transports of bts/mrt has not yet reached the suburbs have they now? :hmmm:

I'm all for public trans & always amazed when I see the odd bicycle 'beating' the traffic, but really apart from the most of central areas expressways/tollways & major roads cover routes better than mrt/bts - that is if willing to pay the tolls...

flasher, true about that damn early cerfew on the BTS/MRT. But at least after midnight it's somewhat of a possibility to move on the normal roads (thus avoiding tolls) say cowboy to ngam wongwan via asoke-ratchadapisek-prachachuen can be a nice quick cruise say 3am be it taxi, bus or car :beer:

200,000 k Baht is 4k english pounds or 6k Dollars (approx) per month....very few earn those kinds of figures in farangland, so we must be amongst the elite....

sorry i do not agree! even average careers in certain professions like banking, high end sales jobs, engineering, lawyers, corporate management, consulting, auditors etc. should bring you sooner or later above those figures!

results are not surprising as a lot of expatriates are posted here or are offered highly paid job opportunities because of their expertise, special know how or management experience; if the positions does not require those skills or experience, a local will do!

Archived