And we're back!!!!

khunsanuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

MM, cut me some slack,okay? I worked on this for several hours yesterday. The speed issue is a major problem and we are trying to figure out what is causing it.

The 'today's posts' was a mod I added; I will have to see if it has been upgraded already. If not, we'll have to wait until it is.

Sanuk!

Hi,

The speed is really puzzling me. Did some tests just now and the speeds are all over the place.

forum index:

General Discussion index

Sanuk!

Hi,

MM, cut me some slack,okay? I worked on this for several hours yesterday. The speed issue is a major problem and we are trying to figure out what is causing it.

The 'today's posts' was a mod I added; I will have to see if it has been upgraded already. If not, we'll have to wait until it is.

Sanuk!

CUTMESOMESLACK

There is this pharmacy/apothecary near Chinatown that has lots of herb medicine. Traditional medicine.

For those in a hurry, go to this pharmacy/apothecary but don't go inside. There is a guy outside on sidewalk that will sell you this ground up leaves. Buy some of this from him. Smoke it or eat it.

You will feel much more relaxed and not really care too much about the time or anything else for that matter!

:offline:

Archived