And we're back!!!!

khunsanuk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Post Rank - I think this is linked to ratings of posts, i.e. users can rate individual posts and the average rating is displayed as a Post Rank. Not sure how or where you can rate posts though, don't see any buttons for it.

Slow loading - Yes, really annoying. Not sure if it is related to the board though. The wait seems to be in contacting the server, once contact has been established the page loads fairly quickly.

I will be keeping an eye on this.

Sanuk!

"Slow loading - Yes, really annoying. Not sure if it is related to the board though. The wait seems to be in contacting the server, once contact has been established the page loads fairly quickly.

I will be keeping an eye on this."

Please do,

Really slow in my neck of the woods, feels a lot like dial up.

Thanks.

There is something called 'rank listings' under 'my fustion' but I have no idea how it is supposed to work. Doesn't seem right to have to go there to rate a post, nor do I think it's needed. FJ gets enough glory already! :)

One thing I've noticed is that I search recent posts and click on yours (the one I'm replying to, for example), I'm not taken to your specific post, but to the beginning of the thread. That's not good.

Hi,

"One thing I've noticed is that I search recent posts and click on yours (the one I'm replying to, for example), I'm not taken to your specific post, but to the beginning of the thread. That's not good."

Right! Forgot about that one. That's another mod I made to the original software. Will have to figure out what I did where and do it again.

Sanuk!

Archived