Finding someone in BKK to download Thai music to my I-pod

dean

Both my wife and I have I-pods. I have around 2,300 songs on my I-pod, which I downloaded 3 years ago before moving to LOS. It took me about 3 months getting the music off of limewire and tranfering it to my I-pod account, from where it can be transfered to my I-pod. When I bought my wife's I-pod, I did the same thing and got 177 Asian songs from limewire. Not knowing Thai music, about a third to half the songs were crap, with meditation and muay thai boxing songs leading the list. I did go to prantip plaza and MBK looking for someone to download a list of thai songs to the I-pod but most said I should do it myself. I would, if I know anything about Thai populsr songs. I don't know if there are 2,000 decent popular thai songs but I would like to find someone with a list of decent Thai songs that can be added to my wife's I-pod. Anyone know someone that can do this? Or alternatively, is there a list of Thai songs that I can use to look them up on limewire? Thanks

It would probably get me 20-30 Thai artists and maybe 200-300 songs. I've tried to explain to my wife and kids that you can't download songs to an I-pod without going through the I-pod web site. I'll be in BKK from March 5-7 and return to the U.S. on March 12. I was going to try to get as many Thai songs on the I-pod as part of her birthday present (which falls on March 20). If I can't get the songs downloaded by then, at least I want to get a songlist with at least 1,000 thai songs.

Both my wife and I have I-pods. I have around 2,300 songs on my I-pod, which I downloaded 3 years ago before moving to LOS. It took me about 3 months getting the music off of limewire and tranfering it to my I-pod account, from where it can be transfered to my I-pod. When I bought my wife's I-pod, I did the same thing and got 177 Asian songs from limewire. Not knowing Thai music, about a third to half the songs were crap, with meditation and muay thai boxing songs leading the list. I did go to prantip plaza and MBK looking for someone to download a list of thai songs to the I-pod but most said I should do it myself. I would, if I know anything about Thai populsr songs. I don't know if there are 2,000 decent popular thai songs but I would like to find someone with a list of decent Thai songs that can be added to my wife's I-pod. Anyone know someone that can do this? Or alternatively, is there a list of Thai songs that I can use to look them up on limewire? Thanks

I have an I-Pod 80gig Video that was given to me as a gift several years ago... It came loaded with about 100+ movies of which about 30 or so I have enjoyed watching... The balance are for kids / families / Chick Flicks which I have no interest in....

I would like to try and find somewhere that I could have some newer movies loaded into the unit, and delete the ones that I have no interest in... I figure that there must be somewhere in Bangkok that would offer such a service, as Movies / VCD's / DVD's are available at so many locations..

Pianoman

Archived