Please help me with a neebie

cavanami

Tomorrow (Wed) my buddy T will show up in BKK. I am sure he will want to have a taste of the nightlife tomorrow evening.

Stay tuned...if you want to join us and have some fun!

I will post tomorrow after he arrives and phones me where will will kick off the "walk about" from...

Well, I busted arse to get to the NNB to meet Cava and the "neeb" after a flight from TPE (pretty good: landed at 2230, was at NNB by 0010 after a quick shower). But they had already bugged out.

I have to say, NNB is really good now, with leftover dancers from Rawhide there whilst they rebuild after the fire. Hot chix and lesbo shows! Love the gal with the short hair, bubble butt and a nasty scar on her left thigh! Schwew, sexy mak!

And sorry Faussie (since I know you dig her), but after many nights of being ignored, the sweet lil gal, the former dek serve with no tits and an arse to die for (totally reminds me of the A-lister Ms Birfday Prezzie), was all over me tonight :dunno: . She was all international, allowing Roman hands and Russian fingers! 5555555 And her snatch tasted sweet. But I didn't take her -- still striving to be a "good boy" for Ms Vampy. And I'm still puzzled as to why she was so "friendly."

I did get a call from (a well-pissed) Cava at 0145 or so, saying that they were well entertained at soi 89...

Cheers,

SD -- eagerly awaiting the stories!

Archived