Root Canal questions

Coss

I've seen the previous posts and found that a molar root canal is about 10,000 bht and given that they are about 27,000 bht in NZ, and I need three of them, I think I will have to make a trip to Sukhumvit to get them done - oh dear!

30,000 vs 81,000 is very compelling even with the 18k approx airfare.

Could anyone give me a good steer on a good canal rooter near Sukhumvit? I've found a couple, but recommendations are welcome, and cheaper is interesting too.

Cheers

Coss

• 3 weeks later...

Dr Ladda is now at Second floor of Nana square.Over the years I have had a variety of work done by Dr Ladda,root canals,crowns fillings etc.Work is of high quality and her prices our considerably less then such places has thantakit,the Dental hospital at Soi 49 or the dental clinic at baumrungrad.I highly recomend her

• 2 weeks later...

Prognosis is, I had three root canals, filled with amalgam not crowned, several sundry other fillings and filling repairs, a little gum surgery and cleaning etc. two visits, no pain and 11,000 all up.

Thats 575 NZ pesos, as against 4,500 NZ pesos I was gonna have to pay in NZ, just for the root canals.

LOS is good.

I recommend these people, modern, efficient and well worth it.

http://www.dentaldesignclinic-lab.com/

Archived