A strange incident!

lobert

Normally I don't post trip reports because they are pretty repetitive, but I had a bizarre encounter I thought I'd share. Actually, this is something that usually happens to US Virgin.

Last Saturday I sampled a few bars on SC and ended up in one I hadn't been to for while. I immediately saw a cutie and fell in love; I called her down and started my vetting process, which she passed with flying colors.

We proceeded to have a few drinks and got to know each other. She spoke pretty good English and we seemed to hit it off. After a while and a few drinks I warned her, "be careful, don't drink too much, I don't want you throwing up later". She said she could hold her drink and it was no problem, you know what's coming.

After a few more drinks, on the way back to the hotel she is getting wobbly, and by the time we are in the room she is very wobbly and not making much sense. We get started and she tries to mount me without a condom. By this time I realize she is sh*tfaced. I fight her off, which was not easy, and put on a condom. She was amazingly strong for a little BG. Either that or I'm amazingly weak. We go at it again and after a while I start to notice her cheeks turning red and her eyes bulging and her making a gurgling noise, which develops into a heaving noise. She's about to throw up. Good for the ego.

I jump off and shove her to the bathroom where she spends the next 10 mins heaving her insides out. Meanwhile I'm laying on the bed naked with a hardon and a condom. Feeling a bit silly, I pull off the condom because I don't plan to use it. After 10 mins the bathroom door opens and she runs in and leaps on me and tries to start banging me, again with me yelling "not without a condom". I fight her off and tell her I'd like her to leave. Vomit smell tends to kill my urges.

I pay her anyway, as I did penetrate and I feel a little sorry for her. After getting dressed, still very drunk and incoherent, she suddenly leaps at me, wraps both legs around my waist and starts to suck my neck like a vampire. I peal her off, again not easy, and realize she managed to plant a hicky on my neck. Shit!

After I have removed her from my neck, I push her out the door and I assume she wobbles through the lobby, as they call me to ask if everything is OK. Luckily I hand to go back to Hong Kong for a few days before going back to the USA and the hicky fades enough not to be an obvious hicky. Otherwise I would have had some 'splaining' to do.

Has anyone heard of a BG using a hicky to get back at a customer for a perceived wrong? It's a pretty effective punishment if the guy is married.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed me head off when you got to the bit where she clamped onto your neck and sucked it to bits!

Consider them the wolf women, who like to mark their prey ;)

Think Sniper Wolf out of Metal Gear Solid and you get the picture!

I had this big clumpin' BG once when I was drunk and just in a rootin' mood.

I specifically told her no lovebites but she did anyway!

I docked her night rate for that one ;)

Archived