Obama Addresses Congress on TV Tuesday - How Ugly Will it be?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the best?

If he's honest it might something like...

We are still at war

Our armies are still engaged in 2 nightmare conflicts.

Terrorists are still plotting to kill Americans

The economy is totally shot and will be for some time

The education system is still appalling

The medical system is still appalling

If you retire expect to be really appalled. If you are contributing to pension funds they are going to be appalling

The US infrastructure is really appalling.

Americas international reputation and influence abroad is at its lowest in history.

But I've only been at the job for a month...and it isn't time enough to address all this shit I inherited from the previous bunch of fucking imbeciles.

But chin up. It'll all be ok.

"I's Be The President"

Since his election, the president has been roundly criticized by bloggers for using â??Iâ? instead of â??meâ? in phrases like â??a very personal decision for Michelle and Iâ? or â??the main disagreement with John and Iâ? or â??graciously invited Michelle and I.â?Â

...dean of Harvard Law that overseas the Law Review shudders!

;)

Well, he's gonna blame the prior administration for everything from the obvious to causing Katrina, the Tusami, wild fires, 9/11, civil wars in Africa, high oil prices, extra charge to check a bag on a commerical flight, global warming. BUT, he is THE ONE and will reverse all of those things...and heal all of the sick on top of it. Yes, you will be able to visit that cadaver you know as great-grandmother til you die. (Of course, you will be hooked up also, so you will never die, for He will give you ever-lasting life...as long as your neighbor has the money to pay for it.)

To Obama and others, everything's fucking problem: small, big or imagined, is a fucking crisis! OMG. Global warming. Health care. Nukes. Education. Economy. Energy. Housing. Uncontrolled immigration. Any time some polician labels something a crisis, it is best to just say "he's full of shit" (actually goes without say).

I don't plan to watch or listen to Barry tonight. I'm not one to insult myself or embarrass my self by admitting that I spent time so doing. Yeah...I'll read some news accounts to get the gist of what he said and what he wants to do...and probably read some critiques. But spend precious minutes I could use sorting my sock drawer, re-arranging my pencil cup, or assembling a new book shelf? Naw...I'm gonna pass on this one.

HH

Actually his speech is excellent, full of vision, integrity and honesty.

Something repuiblicans don't understand.

I like that he's going to make the government more accountable, reveal the costs of war and make 2 triilion dollar savings. Stop torture, get rid of gitmo and address Americas international image.

I thought it was good that he pledged not to raise tax for 95% of Americans earning less than 250,000 Dollars a year, but it amused me that the republicans stayed sat down for this. Do they give a shit about their countries people...or just the top 5%? It instantly and clearly demonstates just how retarded republicans are...they need to change their thinking.

Archived