Pattaya Foreign Police Volunteers Thwart Covert Film Thug

expat

Never seen any farang volunteer police in Patong' date=' Bangkok, or Chiang Mai. Do these volunteers have proficiency in speaking, reading and writing the Thai language?[/quote']

They're in Chiang Mai too.

Many speak reasonable Thai though this is not at all required. What is required is that they speak English well, and preferable other language(s) that are common among tourists. The point being that this adds a language/communication capacity that the Thai tourist police (or regular police) just don't have.

BS, if the guy is not fluent in Thai it does not add to language capacity! :banghead:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFAIK the PVs are all for people on Walking Street and elsewhere whoring/womanising and partying.

Several have openly said so on TV forum etc.

Indeed, if they started messing with that Walking Street would loose too much business.

Besides which, the PVs, if single, probably are as much into the girl scene as we are anyway.

What they don't like are the underage paedos and drug scene.

I believe they have been used successfully to break up this kind of thing.

What there are under-aged paedos in Pattaya now? Things ARE getting bad.

Personally I'd like to string a film together on these guys. I hear the AFP (Aussies) applied for all their names so they could check them out.

I met one English guy. He showed me a card with his name describing his job as 'Diplomatic Security'.

Multi-lingual? Their boss speaks Essex.

Archived