Pattaya Foreign Police Volunteers Thwart Covert Film Thug

expat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed. I don't mind if someone has the camera out in full view and it is up to me to get out of the way if I don't want to be in the shot. But in this case, it appears the guy had the camera at his side or semi hidden in some way. Lot's of people may be surprised they are YouTube stars from Walking Street.

:scared:

TH

Who gives a fuck abut the video....what are those guys doing?

Are they Pattaya's version of the Guardian Angels?

Look like a pack of self important wankers... :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Any one care to explain these guys as I have never been to Pattaya.

I never go to sin city but if I went (the missus is curious to see what it looks like and I suppose the marriott is not as dirty as the beach) I wouldn't like at all to be on a video.

Especially coming from these losers I would for sure not stay inactive after discovering it.

Yes, they do like to strut around self-importantly in their tailor made uni's with more hardware on their belts than the Wichita lineman but all in all, I really don't mind their presence.

They are a diverse group of Europeans, Brits and Americans and just having that kind of variety of language skills on Walking Street really is an asset, especially when dealing with drunks and Skinheads with their testosterone boiling.

The three or four times I've seen them in action, they seemed to handle it well, using professional restraint and not escalating the situation.

Of course, boys in black shirts will be boys in black shirts; I'm sure they can be annoying when officious.

Archived