Pattaya Foreign Police Volunteers Thwart Covert Film Thug

expat

too bad the last scene didn't playout to a finish - I guess maybe the 'cameraman' insisted to see the foreigners work permit, but maybe none was available - yes even foreign volunteers earning nil need those :hmmm:

other than that we do need more ws vids in order for us 'sponsors' to better be able to monitor if our bg is really different or not?

interestingly while seeing lots of lone farang males (I guess naturally they take up a lot of space) I wasn't able to spot a single 'bg-farang pair' in this clip?

all in good fun - cheers! :beer:

seriously I think this team have proven their worth already thus they'll continue to be around :up:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who will report them to the ministry of labour then? or alternatively to the 'real police' :hmmm:

or maybe they have been granted exemption to the law...

I would guess that there is some recruitment for volunteers from the Pattaya Police.

Times may have changed. But I only viewed one or two in all my trips down there. These guys looked like a bunch of 'Brown Shirts'.

Is it that tough in Pattaya now?

Is that van parked at the entrance of Pattaya every night now?

They have no work permits--of that I'm almost certain.

I know of three Volunteer Police in Pattaya ... I didn't say they were friends but I know of them. All three have either full time jobs or their own companies that can issue WP. They are all legit on that front IMHO.

I totaly agree with the comment

"Look like a pack of self important wankers...", I know of some of them and they are believe me, hence the reason they are not part of my social circle.

not to beat around much further on the technicalities, but WP's are ususally strictly tied to the main profession & thus just because one have 'full time job' with attached WP does not (automatically) allow 'moonlighting' on the side if you know what I mean :hmmm:

anyway good question about the 'van' is it really so bad now that the 'squad' is parked at end of WS every night? might well be...

Ok, this guy seemed intent on filming the TP, for what reason I dont know. I also dont know how long the original footage is, if this guy was deliberately trying to wind up the TP or not. But from this clip I thought they did a good job.

Why all this hostility to the TP? They give up their spare time and as far as I know get no reward for it. Surely we should be praising them rather than dissing them.

Ok, this guy seemed intent on filming the TP, for what reason I dont know. I also dont know how long the original footage is, if this guy was deliberately trying to wind up the TP or not. But from this clip I thought they did a good job.

Why all this hostility to the TP? They give up their spare time and as far as I know get no reward for it. Surely we should be praising them rather than dissing them.

Well, I kind of agree.

I prefer to go whoring in a safe environment. OK.

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't there regular Pattaya Police and Tourist Police?

So is this a 3rd Police force?

I can't remember. I know I have seen Tourist Police some place in Thailand.

Still, somehow, this smacks of 'Brown Shirts'.

And yes, what was the motive of this 'film maker'?

Still, in another life I wore a uniform. I do know this, give someone a uniform and a little bit of 'authority' and some do go 'bonkers' !

Hi,

"All three have either full time jobs or their own companies that can issue WP. They are all legit on that front IMHO."

Isn't that irrelevant? As far as I know you need a separate WP for every job (paid or not) you do.

So, the volunteer policing would need its own WP.

Sanuk!

Archived