United Air Sucks!!!

cavanami

As the title says, United Air Sucks, because...

I arrive at Narita, all is good.

Went to board the 6:15 PM flight to BKK and they said since the plane arrived late from SFO, we would be delayed 15 minutes, errr, ok.

6:30PM got to board the plane and then we had to wait until a repair was completed...we waited at the gate, forced to stay in the fucking plane until 10 PM!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally go to BKK 5 hours late, at 4 AM!!!

Why the fuck didn't the azzholes fix the problem in SFO???

This is total bullshit and not the first time they do these bullshit repairs at ANrita rather then in the USA!!!

OH, please PM me the contact info for your union as I will be writing some letters to the FAA, United and the union, as this is totally unacceptable to fly a plane across the ocean in an unrepaired state only to delay all the passengers for five hours.

Once at BKK at 4AM we had to wait for the Thai Immi people to wake up, get to their station and check us through, same for the baggage handling.

Complete fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't fix it in SFO cuz OH was on duty and he couldn't get the speed tape off his tool belt so it got deferred. NRT decided to be a good little station and fix what OH passed off. hehehehe.

Honestly though, what's the difference? If they would have fixed it in SFO, you would have still incurred the delay unless they did a plane change. Chances are good though that they didn't have a spare laying around NRT.

Understand, but it once again shows the incompetence of the airline industry!

Why didn't they have a plane standing by?

Standbys are normal for such industires rather then to keep 300+ people waiting for five fucking hours!!!...let's see, 5 hrs X 300 people = 1500 hours X $75 (cheap rate) = $112,500...let the airline dish out this out! Yeah, like that will ever happen!!! Bastards!!!!

I feel your pain Cav, I really do. But....

Mechanical delays happen. The problem likely occurred during the flight to NRT.

In this day and age, I would be willing to bet that NO AIRLINE keeps a spare 747 or two laying about in case of a delay.

Now, if you wanna complain about the ancient arsehole trolley dollies, the inedible food, the bozos who staff their call center in India, etc, etc, I am with you all the way.

At least they did get you there, albeit 5 hours late.

Crap happens. Like the other poster stated. The problem could of happened during the flight.

I have flown United before.

Got stuck on the plane in Chicago.

Late leaving for Narita. Allready knew that I would be stuck in Japan for the night.

I ask the flight atendenant. Have you got our rooms ready in Narita?

Sir I don't understand the question.

Lady we are late and the airport closes at 11pm.

We will never make it out untill the morning.

Well other people hear this and they get all riled up.

Yep spent the night.

Then flying out of Bangkok the plane needs repairs after we board. I remember going out to the run way. I fall alsleep. Wake up and plane is not moving.

Thought how did I sleep through a landing? Wrong we are still in Bangkok.4 hours later stuck on plane, we leave.

Last time I flew United

6:30PM got to board the plane and then we had to wait until a repair was completed...we waited at the gate, forced to stay in the fucking plane until 10 PM!!!

It's not really bad until the toilets start to backup :thumbdown:

Archived