Do you judge people by their earnings ?

It's better to judge MESSAGE BOARDS by whether

or not ANYONE REALIZES that, on a board (like this) where the majority of posts are about BARGIRL INCOMES, HOW MUCH TO PAY BARGIRLS, HOW SOME BARGIRLS ARE "RICH" AND SOME ARE "POOR".....etc.etc......,that it's ridiculous and nonsensical to forget to include the "aforementioned" bargirls in the topic. While most of thai360 threads are about bargirl payments and incomes, the topic of this thread is really supposed to be "do you judge people (everyone except bargirls) by their income?"?

Better stick with judging the average intelligence of message board participants.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do know some board members have a quite high income...but they represent maybe 1% or 2 at best of the members...

Some BG make some very big money, probably not more than 1 or 2 board members I know but still quite above what most of us make...

Of course, these girls are a very small minority and of course I don't know the income level of most board members.

:dunno::beer:

(I am talking of income figures in the range of 400-800K bht/month)

This deserves a thread all of it's own, I think. There are so many variables here, on the bar girl's part. I mean, regular Soi Cowboy girl, or top end G club or what? I say there is no way in hell the top soi cowboy isaan bargirl is taking in anywhere near 600-900k bht/monthly.

You didn't specify in which segment of the nightlife industry the girls work...

And yes, there are many variables.

I also agree that it is likely a SC girl can't make 800-900K although I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Remember girls with multiple sponsors...

A gogo girl, quite popular in rainbow 4 had around 7-8 sponsors at least...

Let's say she is working full time:

. 3K per ST and let's say she gets 50 bht/per LD

. Say each sponsor sends on average 30-50K bht/month

. 30 ST/month

. 150 LD/month

= Around 100K (I include tips+taxi money) + let's say around 8K LD

+ sponsors

Grand total = Around 300-400K as a minimum

And this is a good SC/NEP girl (NEP in this case)

-> we tend to forget the sponsors in the equation...

And yes, some G clubs girls/coyote make far more than this and the best is they don't have to fuck every customer to get this kind of money.....

But as you said, it could deserve a thread of its own...

I always found quite ironical that many punters bed a BG who gets a higher income than their customers....

:dunno:

Hi,

"I always found quite ironical that many punters bed a BG who gets a higher income than their customers...."

I am certain those girls are a small minority. Average BG doesn't earn more than 30-40K, many don't even reach that.

Same for G club girls, only a (very) small amount makes the huge bucks.

Sanuk!

What means " judge " ? Does " judging people by their earnings " mean you reflect on their income or what they can show as the result of their income ? The Aston Martin for example .

As for the latter , I doubt anybody except Mother Theresa or Diogenes in the barrel are not impressed by what they are shown . It is the ostrich-principle showing his feathers to impress others , which is why Aston Martins exist . Or Maseratis .

PS : Driving Ferrari does not mean the man is an arsehole .

Archived