Advice for going solo on Sukhumvit?

Frank_Black

Wendella, I'm probably one of very few on this board who admits that he may have humped a post-op Katoey (it was weird, whatever it was - might have been one of those decisions the doctor had to make, but I dont think it was born female), so I hope this doesnt sound like the rantings of a homophobe.

Mate, I just can't agree with your 'kind of hot' comment. 'Better than 90% of whats inside' is crazy - not if 'whats inside' has a pussy, and has had one from birth. I happen to like small, dark-skinned girls from Isaan/Burma/Laos/Cambodia, but the 'girls' you are talking about present themselves as tall, pale-skinned girls from Mars.

I cop a lot of flak here for my Soi 22 activities, but at least I know what to expect when those panties come off - that's the money shot, not the 'feminine' features Mama left little Somchai. A stick-thin junkie model can be 'beautiful', but it takes more than that to make it to 'hot' IMO - your mileage clearly varies.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always walk down Sukhumvit with a handgun stuck into my pants' date=' but with the handle showing so they can "get the picture". If they don't spot it immediately, and move forward to hassle me in any way. I just stop, cross my arms and glance down at it. They get the message. [/quote']

Why would you cross your arms? That adds to the time it takes to get to the weapon. And if some one grabs you from behind, you have just made sure you have to fight them off before you can get to your weapon. And if the guy in front is any good, while you are dealing with the bear hug, he is going to get the weapon from you.

Just an FYI for anyone who carries a weapon, crossing your arms is pretty moronic.

mai pen rai, Wendella's 'gun' shoots blanks.

Well maybe this is being clouded by taste. When I see a tall thin girl with a nice shape wearing high heels and a sexy dress, awith a pretty face, nywhere other than in front of Nana, or in Sukhumvit in general even, I'll admit that that's attractive to me. And that is the look that those katoeys in front of Nana usually go for. Now that I'm aware they're all katoeys there, the idea's a non-starter.

No offense meant, Koow, I was just jabbing back with that one, not really serious.

But I'm surprised so few guys here can admit that there are at least some katoeys that do a great job at looking like an attractive woman. To say that doesn't mean you wanna go with one. If you're like me, your reaction is probably to see what looks like a hot girl walking down the street, then try to get a look at the face, then wonder because the profile fits the katoey profile a bit too neatly (tall, thin, sexy dress, high heels), then look closer for the giveaway signs like adam's apple, facial features, wrists, etc. Then if it seems it's a katoey, which it is 97% of the time, just shake your head and wonder why more real girls don't do themselves up that good.

Try this: what if the attractive, tall, thin, pale-skinned girl in the sexy dress and high heels turned out not to be a katoey but was a real girl? Would she not be hot because she happened to dress the way katoeys usually dress?

Wendella, I'm probably one of very few on this board who admits that he may have humped a post-op Katoey (it was weird, whatever it was - might have been one of those decisions the doctor had to make, but I dont think it was born female), so I hope this doesnt sound like the rantings of a homophobe.

Mate, I just can't agree with your 'kind of hot' comment. 'Better than 90% of whats inside' is crazy - not if 'whats inside' has a pussy, and has had one from birth. I happen to like small, dark-skinned girls from Isaan/Burma/Laos/Cambodia, but the 'girls' you are talking about present themselves as tall, pale-skinned girls from Mars.

I cop a lot of flak here for my Soi 22 activities, but at least I know what to expect when those panties come off - that's the money shot, not the 'feminine' features Mama left little Somchai. A stick-thin junkie model can be 'beautiful', but it takes more than that to make it to 'hot' IMO - your mileage clearly varies.

OK maybe the 95% line was a bit exaggerated. I only come to Bangkok for a few days every year or 2, so prob have less experience than most here. I have seen a few there over that time who I'd say, just taking their picture and putting it next to the photos of a random set of the ones inside, would to a viewer who didn't know which were girls and which boys, rank near the top.

And of course yes a real girl with a real pussy of course is more attractive for the deed, for me at least. I'm talking here about the 'first glance' appearance, fully dressed.

And this wasn't you, someone else made the comment. I don't get the bashing of the tall/thin type. I don't buy that as sincere, cuz it'd mean that someone who said that would find Sports Illustrated swimsuit models unattractive, for example.

.if you have a katoey who has grabbed each arm you are powerless

That sounds like a seated Buddha position. Might not leave me powerless - more like speechless - as in 'What the fuck are you doing grabbing your arms when you should be attacking me?' :)

Archived