Body Guard Condoms Now Available Online

CondomKing

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend to ask a photographer to make better photos or your office. The current ones are _really_ bad. It gives your website (and your company) an amateurish feel.

Also your online shopping page is far from perfect. The lubricant image looks amateurish too (like an ebay image). The other product images are too small, the text on the images is blurred.

Also you have too much text on the upper half of the shopping page. The attention span of websurfers is extremely short and on your page the visitors have to read the full text, to find out if this important for them or not.

Therefore you'll need to structure your texts more. For this you just could use headlines like

Payment

Minimum Purchase

Shipment - Free shipping in LOS

or bold letters, especially for to advertise free shipping.

IMHO the products come first, the payment/shipping info's later (except free shipping which should be spread all over you pages, this is very important when shopping on the web)

Generally the text layout on all pages is not that well done. IMHO too much white space between the lines.

The product presentation is not perfect neither, besides the blurry images, you'll need to click on each product image to learn the details like that the lubricant comes in different flavors. If you have only five products it is IMHO not that necessary that a visitor is forced to click on each item to learn the details.

PS: I forgot: Your homepage looks really boring. Again the visitor has to read the whole text. The text on the home page needs some structure too and product images to click on. IMHO it's strange that a visitor won't see your products on you homepage.

First: Products

Second: Company history

Third: Online Shop

Forth: Costumer friendly

... or so

Same, same for the "About us".

Also IMHO the content of the different pages, especially the "Home" page and "About Us" is a little bit messed up:

- The company history from the Home page could be moved to About Us,

- while the information about printed dates on the condoms maybe should be available on the Shopping page

- On the other hand the product information is almost identical on the "About us" and on the "Home" page

I hope that you don't take my comments personal. But you can really do better. :beer:

Thanks for the input. I'm happy that there weren't any typos!!! :(

Regarding the candid photos of the office, they really are snapshots and I do want people to know that we have a small company and not a "corporate office". :dunno:

I agree with many of your comments, just getting the site on the Internet with the online store was quite compicated and part of the difficulty was that we were going to online sales from an information only site. Anyway, I will take new pictures of the products, especially the gel and thanks for the comments. I will take them into consideration but to implement most of your suggestions would mean reworking the entire site and, to tell the truth, I've had enough for now. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived