Songkran Reports

cavanami

Pretty picture.....and one obvious farang on the photo (although you don't see his face) -> or is he an albinos Thai...

Why do some foreigners (stupid?) feel the need to play some water games as they are not Thais (especially in KSR area)???

I never felt the need to play these games while there as an expat...I suppose they didn't play enough with water guns when they were children??

PS: Got one mobile and one laptop ruined thanks to some dicks....(farang ones)

Missus just got her mobile ruined thanks to a stupid tourist too...I suppose the damn prick thought it was "funny" to be the only one to wander with a water gun at this (big) office building...

-> I have to educate the missus more -> she should have called the security guards of her company and then get the passport and make a copy of it...

:banghead::cussing::spank:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty picture.....and one obvious farang on the photo (although you don't see his face) -> or is he an albinos Thai...

Why do some foreigners (stupid?) feel the need to play some water games as they are not Thais (especially in KSR area)???

I never felt the need to play these games while there as an expat...I suppose they didn't play enough with water guns when they were children??

PS: Got one mobile and one laptop ruined thanks to some dicks....(farang ones)

Missus just got her mobile ruined thanks to a stupid tourist too...I suppose the damn prick thought it was "funny" to be the only one to wander with a water gun at this (big) office building...

-> I have to educate the missus about how to deal with stupid foreigners -> she should have called the security guards of her company and then get the passport and make a copy of it...

:banghead::cussing::spank:

Yes....I have a very bad day -> nothing to do at work today so I am damn pissed...

Also, I don't want to go to this damn almaty...

Still, what a dumb idea for a farang to go to Qhouse Sathorn alone with his water gun.....

and obviously too stupid to see that all the Thai people there are officer workers...

:banghead:

Oh Kinshasa?

In which district (commune) do you live?

Could you tell me if the "Lycée prince de Liège" still exists??? (been studying there...it was the "Belgian school" just next to the "French school")

Archived