A DumbCnut Update

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be heading that way to check on me mate, Khun Bear...get ready..the big boys are a comin!!!

I ran into K Bear at The Farang Connection a couple of weeks ago

I'll PT you my No. (Bear already has it) Give me a call when you're coming up and I'll drag Cent out for a sip or 7.....and we can give you a guided tour of Surin

Cheers DS

Any chance of letting us see a few photos of this new house.

It would be interesting to see the handy work of those people working on the house.

Sure...no problems

I'm in Bangkok this week and only have a few photos on my phone....(when still not finished)

I'll snap a few shots next week and get Cent to help me load them here...(I'm extremely techno challanged...lol)

It ain't a Palace...but it's pretty comfortable....for a "Rice Farmers" shack

Give me a week or so

Cheers DS

Hey DC, did you ever post the outcome of the assesment session with the two darfs eeehh, midgets? I know about the cheese grater, but was wondering what happened with the other one.

Good luck with the house. I'm very pleased I bought ours when it was just finished being refurbished by an Brit, now I don't have to go though all that.

But with all due respect to your choices (and Cent's), not sure if I could live permanently in Surin, bit far from the major fleshpots.

Hey DC, did you ever post the outcome of the assesment session with the two darfs eeehh, midgets? I know about the cheese grater, but was wondering what happened with the other one.

Good luck with the house. I'm very pleased I bought ours when it was just finished being refurbished by an Brit, now I don't have to go though all that.

But with all due respect to your choices (and Cent's), not sure if I could live permanently in Surin, bit far from the major fleshpots.

Ikky....Surin rocks....come up sometime....we'll show you around

as for the midgets......hehehehehe long....and sordid story

CTO wud kill me if I blabbed.....

suffice to say that you need less ropes and chains for midgets....

Cheers DC

Leaves the country and you never hear from him anymore :nono:

Gone but not forgotten :beer:

Hope to be sitting on the verandah with you soon mate watching the rice grow.

Sorry mate...guilty as charged

Internet not connected at house yet...too far out for cable (cable only radius of 7 kms....we're 12 kms)

So it's Sat. dish or dial up

Need to chat with the Sat. dish expert to resolve. He was supposed to visit last weekend, but was a no show

And...when I'm in Bkk...it's not that I don't wanna chat with you...BUT....a choice between chatting...and spending time with the 19 y.o. Dek Serve......well ....... NO contest LOL

I will redeem myself soon...OK?

Be delighted for you to visit...the upstairs Balcony overlooks Banana trees and Coconut Palms...most pleasant...

Hope it's soon

Cheers DC

Archived