A DumbCnut Update

Thanks for letting us into your new home.

It looks fantastic.

I love the timberwork, especially the stairs.

The bathroom looks as if there is room for a party in there.

The surrounding area looks great too.

Hope you have many happy years living there.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good pics DC. Glad you figured out how to resize the pics.

OH, look at the pic of the front of the house. Look to the right. See that wooden shack, er, rice house, uh, guest bungalow next to the house? That is the guest bungalow, erected specifically for you. It awaits your christening. ;)

Ask DC the story on that huge tiled table on his upstairs outdoor drinking/card playing balcony. This Thai carpenter he has is amazing. Maybe he'll do a shot of the wardrobe he had built-in in his main bedroom, and the small coffee table made from leftover scraps of wood and tile the guy made for him.

Wonderful country home for him here in the Isaan. A great place, well done and well appointed (though still in the process of finishing up).A place he can be proud of and happy in. He is surrounded mostly by farmland, so no neighbors crowding in. 15 minute drive from downtown Surin, with all its pleasant and modern amenities. :-)

Nice pics DC. More!

Cheaper to gather all and buy tix on the Surin VIP bus from Morchit, more comfortable too than the back of the ute. ;) And there are plenty of decent, yet inexpensive (all less than 900 baht a night, many near the 500 baht a night), hotels in Surin, and all near to the Soi Cola strip of bars, agogos, karaokes, Speed3 disco (plenty of chicks there to hunt down), the Tawan Daeng (again, plenty of single ladies looking for a bit of fun), etc. Surin can be a very fun night out, and DC and I have ended the night at 5 a.m. a couple of times with booze available and places still open for those night owls among us. Surin is a party town, though not BKK or PTA by any means. It can be fun though, and hey, it is a 'source' city for many of the lasses you play with down in BKK and the Sin City seaside 'resort'. There are also other options in the outlying towns and villages, and the border over in Cambodia.

Stand in line, and no pushing or cutting, please.

SO which room is the guest room that I'll be staying in when I visit you and Cent? is your place "guest friendly?"

VERY "Guest Friendly"....but for you there is a 25,000 Bt Joiners fee....lol

Just to replace the mattress...and bed...after you leave....I've heard "stories" about you...

Anyway...just get ya farkn arse up here soon....OK

We miss ya ...sweetheart !!

...But NOT in a Gay way....jing jing

Cheers DC

Thanks to all for the supportive comments...it's really appreciated

Yes...the Budget blew.....better than a Lolitta's Star...but Som nom na....

It's..."Home" now...and comfortable...

To all the Guys I know...you know the digits...press 'em and come on up soon

Cent & I need some drinking Buddies

To anyone else that's planning on coming up this way...PT me...or Cent...and we'll be happy to meet up

Cheers DC

P.S. Chappy...can't imagine you in the back of a truck....5555

Archived