Hong Nam warning

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

this is urgent : sitting inside a peaceful hong nam cubicle in a department store at Silom road yesterday afternoon just about establishing firing mode for a major digestion all of a sudden my baseball cap including photography equipment started moving sidewards out of the cubicle . I noted a fine steel wire supporting the process . I started yelling and tried to put my ankle on top of the equipment just about being able to stop it from disappearing . Needless to say the event completely spoiled the dignity of the moment and I shall suffer from a traumatic disease in future entering hong nams whereever they are .

What , oh gentlemen , is the kingdom heading for if peaceful dumps are not guaranteed any more ? They should dispatch the army to protect selected properties .

Over to you

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do a comprehensive investigation into the safety, convenience, standards and appropriateness of any hong nam in LOS before i proceed any further. i have developped a checklist of 5 pages for this purpose.

needless to say that i take the piss out of careless visitors in LOS, who enter the hong nams without thorough preparation and beg for my mercy to share MY paper with them! :neener:

I am glad this is being brought up because one of the most disappointing moments in human life is when you realise there is no paper in the container any more . Upscale hong nams offer the opportunity to use pieces of wallpaper or carpets , minimalistic layouts leave you in a dead end road . I would seriously be interested to receive some advice how to escape without using pieces of Armani shirts or other . This is important .

Archived