Hong Nam warning

buffalo_bill

I am glad this is being brought up because one of the most disappointing moments in human life is when you realise there is no paper in the container any more .Upscale hong nams offer the opportunity to use pieces of wallpaper or carpets , minimalistic layouts leave you in a dead end road . I would seriously be interested to receive some advice how to escape without using pieces of Armani shirts or other . This is important .

Some farangs think I am a hoodlum because many of my shirts do not have sleeves.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has it ever been noticed that neither the taliban nor the Al Quaida did ever place a bomb on a hong nam . This shows at least some respect to my opinion .

In many cultures, hong nams, especially the porcelain type, are used as alters where people get down on their hands and knees and pray to Allah and other strange gods. After prayer, a food offering is given followed by some more prayers. Some people have been known to give up as much as 12 offerings as part of the animistic ritual. Because the food offering disappears and the person begins feeling better, it appears this form of worship does work.

A girl I dated in December had also a hong nam accident. One night she came to my room and said she had awful pain in her leg and it did really look bad. Next day she was hospitalized. Doctors said it was a spider that bited her when se had stopped in gasoline station hong nam and it got infected really badly. She still has a big scar. Be careful out there.

..... Doctors said it was a spider that bited her when se had stopped in gasoline station hong nam and it got infected really badly....

These Thai doctors are awesome. She goes in with a bite to her leg and the doctor diagnoses a spider bite in the gas station toilet! Wow!

I wonder if he identified which gas station and if a candlestick was involved. :surprised:

A girl I dated in December had also a hong nam accident. One night she came to my room and said she had awful pain in her leg and it did really look bad. Next day she was hospitalized. Doctors said it was a spider that bited her when se had stopped in gasoline station hong nam and it got infected really badly. She still has a big scar. Be careful out there.

Was she worshipping the hoog nam god? What is his name?

Archived