why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?

cheekyboy

Was there last April (songkran.....I fricking hate that holiday) and stayed with a girl for 12 days and nights.

She got the usual call or two every few days, but a first for me was that she actually wanted me to talk with the guy...I passed on the option......what the hell was I supposed to say to him???

The fact that she was totally honest about the whole thing was very cool......so I'll probably hang with her this November.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking hilarious.

does it matter who rings anyway - her sponsor, her brother, mother, friend, colleague whonot?

how about punter should he switch his phone(s) off before the deed in order to avoid calls from mummy, wife, gf, gik, friends whatnot?

should a contract perhaps be signed once entering the room that should incoming calls occur 'during' the other is to be quiet or follow whatever instructions say fuck her harder on call if that's her kink you know who you are dirty bastards who go on such activities :rolleyes:

:drunk: :hubba:

i got hold of noys phone whilst she was sleeping and got it working despite her pw.got into the database of names and had a ring round !just a few rings to prime the recipients . next day she was upset at my intrusions as the recipients were ringing her up to ask what she wanted . then she used to removed the battery and sim card and hide them somewhere i never could find them so it was well hidden

Archived