why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?

cheekyboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that there is no need to involve the guy on the other end of those calls. But it can be annoying when the cell phone is ringing when you are in bed with a girl.

I believe there are "rules of etiquette" on the girl's side also. First she should apologize for the interruption and ask if it is okay to take the call. She should check who is calling before answering to see if it is really important. She should keep the call short and then turn off the phone. No more than one interruption should be tolerated. If she puts more importance on the call than with the person paying for her time, then tell her to leave and finish her call on her way back to her bar.

For obvious reasons, rules of etiquette don't apply if you are getting it for free from some girl with a boyfriend, fiance or husband. In those cases let her have as much time as she needs to convince him that nothing is going on.

For obvious reasons, rules of etiquette don't apply if you are getting it for free from some girl with a boyfriend, fiance or husband. In those cases let her have as much time as she needs to convince him that nothing is going on.

Do these rules also apply to the factual situation if it was one of the punter's wife, girlfriend or fiance being the one getting porked?

The rules of ethical diplomacy are always twisted.

Just a question to the married guys, when you are plugging some whore and a boy friend rings, do you ever think "...hey what is my wife doing/ AND WHO IS CALLING HER WHEN I AM PLUGGING HER?" OOPS SORRY FOR CAP LOCK...

Just a reminder of what one asshole here used to preech...no idea why I brought it up... :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

To all those guys think think she shouldn't answer because you have her for the moment......She will do what is in the best interest of herself. If the guy calling is a sponsor or a big spender, she will answer no matter what you tell her. If you think differently, you are sadly mistaken.

If you jeapordize her income by telling her not to take the call or by not keeping quiet if she asked you to, you will probably lose out on having her stay with you then or ever again.

I once had a LONG time barfine who I had known for years. We were laying in bed one morning and her phone rang. She was up and out the door in minutes as a whale came to town. I spent money on her but no where near what he spent.

These girls go where the money is and if someone here thinks that cuz he rented her for the night that she will drop her sponsor for it, you are very wrong, IME.

What's all this about hostility toward the sponsor?

Are there no REAL men on this board?

Throw her phone against the wall, batter the poor girl, have a good sleep and be done with the negativity, I say. You'll forget all about the evil sponsor in the morning.

If not, start drinking and repeat the steps outlined above.

Jeez... :banghead:

some guys like to keep quiet less it jeopardises their freebie? (on some other guys coin)

but i did get pissed with Noy 1 morning when she did this ,she was talking thai to a farang and thought i wouldnt figure it out ,but i did and she got a glass of water over her head .i dont think he was a sponsor but maybe a regular . then she was chucked out of the room ,but came back sobbing later ..

Archived