why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?

cheekyboy

then she was chucked out of the room ,but came back sobbing later ..

so like the real man that you are, you smacked her around the room a bit, took her up her backside (without ky of course), forced some castor oil down her throat and made her phone her sponsor/friend and beg for mercy...

yeah, i would have done that too...have to keep them bitches on a short leash...else they'll start taking liberties...and we can't have that happening, now can we...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly! The 1-3 times it happens, it is not worth getting upset over...now if it happens 10 times in the "short time" I am with her, that is a different matter, but still, I wouldn't blow it for her. I do know of a guy who has blown it for a few girls, or threatened to, and has been beaten a few times.

Never mess with a Thai BG's rice bowl. Good way to get hurt in one way or another. Of course the tough guys don't have to worry as they are all Supermen who never have to worry (right :liar::rolleyes: ).

Just keep quiet and keep pumping away. Alternatively, if you hate this shit just tell any woman you barfine to shut off her phone when she is with you for the duration of your employment. If she won't do that, find another who will. Simple.

Cent

I've left this debate alone, until this afternoon it became relevant. Of course, I've had BGs before who had a incoming Ph call from a sponsor or client, never worried about it as long as it wasn't too often.

But today i was spending some quality time with Ms XX, who I have previously mentioned on this board.

She's 27, ex Pattaya Soi6, FL after that. I met her almost a year ago, and have on and off visited her in her appt at the Klang side of Soi Buakow, sometimes as often as once a week. I like the arrangement, so does she. Her appt is big and pleasant, hell of a lot better then Soi 6 ST rooms, more personal, too.

She's got a cute face, small delectable breasts, a slightly scarred tummy from childbirth, and a wonderful shaven pussy, prominent Pubes, dark skin. She's from nakon sawan, and has a 6 yr old daughter, staying with her sister.

After almost a year, we get along well. She knows she's one on my average list of 5 regulars, and understands my rationale of switching between the five because of my paranoia of falling in love with one I see too often. My current living situation doesn't allow me falling in love with a casual lover. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt and the scars. Ticked off.

XX is OK with that. A few weeks ago I found out why. She had previously mentioned a bloke in NZ who she;d known for a while, end even last year been to visit him for a couple of months. Bloke my age, sixties, 'Nice guy", but " I don't want to marry him, too old, don't love him".

Last month, after a remarkably powerful bout of sex, during which she definitely came a few times, she broke down, and confessed she'd been lying to me. During his last visit 3 months ago,( when she over three weeks kept telling me she couldn't see me because of LT client), She had married him. She then burst into tears, proclaiming herself to be a bad woman, for lying to me and for having sex with me in spite of her marriage.

I asked " do you love him?"

Her response: " I don't know what love is, I care for my child, anything that can make her life better I will do. "

The plan is in 3 month she will go to NZ, initially for on year, then eventually get NZ residence and bring her child over "gives her better future".

She kept crying and saying she was a bad woman, so I countered that by saying in my view, she was a good mother who loved and cared for her child so much that she do anything to give her child a better future. Then I added that this sixties NZ man would be so delighted to have such a beautiful and caring wife that he'd think he'd ended up in heaven before his time.

Today, I visited her again. She was happy and contented, counting down the months till departure.

WE did our magnificent and totally devastating thing (she's an exquisite performer in the sack), and while basking in the afterglow, cuddling and having idle chat, the phone rang. She wrapped a towel around that lovely naked brown body, and moved to the back balcony. After a couple of minutes, I realised this could take a while, I had limited time so I went for a shower and dressed. She came off the phone, apologised. i said MaiPen rai.

We sat and cuddled a bit. She said "When he phones, he always talks about missing me, and being horny, wanting to have sex. Well, I get horny, too, and I laughed to myself to think I just had good sex with you, and he as still horny."

I was pleased he phoned after, not during.

Even after that, in all honesty, I would never do anything to sabotage my GF du jour's relation with a sponsor.

She has only very few shots at the survival target, she has fewer options than we have for future betterment. I see it as my duty to look after the weaker elements in the survival chain.

I'll miss her when she goes, she's a gem, and have no judgements about her.

but dont you feel sorry for that NZ sucker who is marrying this disingenuous snake who is just using him ,and when in NZ will prolly ditch him and upgrade to a younger gent . Thailand erodes ones scruples ? Treachery & perfidy becomes common place ?

Archived