why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?

cheekyboy

dont you feel the need to yell out LOUD when she tells you to shush keep quiet .

what a release to yell out loud ,'i am giving her a good shagging whilst you are away '

'Khun *** keep sucking my dick and balls no time for idle chitchats on the phone'

'darling turn over whilst i give your arse a reaming'

why should you keep quiet whilst she is talking with the sponsor ,why not let the cat out of the bag ? grow some balls and stop this keeping quiet when the sponsor calls .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, for sure! God, what ever happened to manners? Any fool should know his "girlfriend" is most likely fucking another while he is gone, and if he doesn't shame on him.

Now, on the other hand, there have been times when whores I use see me with a respectable woman, and feel a need to blurt something out letting the good woman know I have shagged her (they love to brag, and who could blame them?) so in that case, I suppose turn about is fair play.

Bit over all, I say keep your mouth shut, enjoy the power trip of making her fear you will blow it (while she blows you) and see if you can work it to your advantage later on.

Oddly, this did just happen to me in the P.B. hotel, whilst short timing 2 from the BG7. I allowed her to keep talking while I played away. She was quite thankful I didn't blow it for her. "Some guy asshole too much want talk a lot..." she said, and proceeded to suck my dick with added gratitude.

So in summary, don't be an asshole, enjoy the fun of it all, and have a quiet laugh later on.

My ex-favorite BG married a guy and moved to Arizona!!! She had her visa, plane ticket and wedding plans all made and I was banging the hell out of her just 2 weeks before she left!! :clown: She talked to him 3-4 times while we were together; there was no way I was going to mess it up for her.

I did ask her if he knew she was still selling her pussy? She said yes "no other way to make money he not send me enough take care of my son and mama."

So I finished up and sent the Arizona boy some well used pussy!!!! :hubba:

WHOOF S1

Usually they have a brother or even a Thai husband who would be happy to make you close your mouth. Better to do as she asks. If you're not comfortable, send her away. I find it kind of arousing while I'm doing what I'm paying for while she is trying to keep a straight face on the phone.

My situation was sort of the reverse of this when with my long time but now sadly ex BG. I often get phone calls at odd times and not unusually whilst in the middle of something. Though she knew it was wise to keep quiet whilst I was talking busines and at the same time drilling her it really got her off. She was by nature quite noisy and the having to keep quiet was such a challenge for her that it added to the (w)hole game.

Archived