why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?

cheekyboy

"but dont you feel sorry for that NZ sucker who is marrying this disingenuous snake who is just using him ,and when in NZ will prolly ditch him and upgrade to a younger gent . Thailand erodes ones scruples ? Treachery & perfidy becomes common place ? <

No.

I don't feel sorry for the bloke. In order to qualify, she'd have to stay with him for several years, giving him the best years of his life with a lovely young woman, an experience he wouldn't have had without his first world financial privilege. Even if (not certain at all certain) eventually she would move on, he'd have those years that he couldn't have counted on otherwise. He's a grown up, eyes wide open. He'd have made certain that his assets were protected beforehand.

If I, similar age, were single, I'd be very tempted to do exactly that, I'd be delighted to marry this very woman.

If I feel sorry, it is for a young woman, who so strongly feels this is her last chance to do the right thing for her child, and marries a 'good' old man whom she knows she doesn't love, out of a need for security for her child (and family?).

"I am an ond woman now, 27, I had someone say recently 'how stupid this old lady dress like a teenager and have hair like a teenager'.

I cannot no anymore marry man in Thailand, too ond.

I cannot forever sell my pussy, getting too ond, men want young girls"

As a matter of fact, I am personally relieved she's moving to NZ. I've carefully limited my exposure to her, but am aware that if she had stayed, I could have ended up on a slippery slope with her. This way is safer for me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remembered, she actually said that if I ever come to the city he lives, I'd be welcome to visit or maybe come and stay.

!!???!!

Yes, she'd just "tell him I was a friend, not a 'customer'."

Somehow, I have a feeling he wouldn't buy that though.

Think you are right...he wont buy it unless he's very open minded! On the other hand, I'm sure he's aware that she's not a saint....but like most men I guess he'll be paying for the exclusivity.

Anyway, nice posts Ikkrang, always enjoy reading what you've written. Your style is open and refreshing.

I think that you will miss her a lot though...

Trust me, I fiddled all the non essential details to the extent that the real XX maybe a muslim girl from Yad Hai, with four kids, a big bum, and waiting to join her lesbian partner in San Francisco, or anyone in between, now living in a Soi on the Darkside (only known to P locals), and previously workinf at Lolitas.

I thought about this, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize this gal's plans. There are so many randomly interchangeable details in her identity, the only thing that is really true and verifiable is that she will at some stage join her Husband/BF/ lesbian lover somewhere outside thailand and that h/she is older by a substantial amount. that applies to hundreds of TG over the next few months...

Besides, if I were the person on the receiving end, in the first place I'd trust my beloved, otherwise I wouldn't have started this in the first place. Also, I have so much vested interest in this working out, I'd probably accept that a girl with the past she has ( I know where I met her, soi 6,7 or 8, WS, SC or wherever), will have skeletons in the cubboard.

My first priority in his/her case would be to get my beloved home with me, and keep her there. How many 50/60/70 year old farang blokes score a very cute and hot (Those details ARE true) twentiesh Thai woman as a wife?

The whole OP's question was interesting, also, to myself, my gut response.

Many years ago, as a Newbie, I fell for one of my first BG's, sponsored her to do first massage school, then beauty school, in the hope she was sincere in her professed quest to get out of the bar. Even lived with her for three months in BKK while she went to school.

In the end she married the bloke who had also been sponsoring her for the same schools simultaneously. I've been there and done that in the deception stakes, but never blamed her, nor would have wanted anyone else to interfere in my perceived best interest. Every person needs their own learning curve.

In the end all of us (Most of us anyway) are consenting adults, and have such a financial and knowledge power advantage over teh TG, that i think it would be unfair for me as a one night stand to blow the whistle on this girl struggling to make it out of her quandry.

but dont you feel sorry for that NZ sucker who is marrying this disingenuous snake who is just using him ,and when in NZ will prolly ditch him and upgrade to a younger gent . Thailand erodes ones scruples ? Treachery & perfidy becomes common place ?

At a guess the guys probably is fully aware of the situation and just accepts it as part of the deal. His choices his life not mine not yours so don't worry about it.

Archived