Where have all the posters gone?

A lot of the referenced time frames all coincide. They also coincide with the events 1 poster mentioned about some people harassing the board members and posters, including posting their real names in the Nation. It also coincides with another guy who was harassing board members for their posts about their night life escapades, including ratting them out to their employers and wives. After awhile, people just stop wanting to deal with crap.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a group of idiots who openly admitted their goal was to get some people arrested and expelled from Thailand. A really nice bunch of folks ...

That killed the Nanapong website and more or less ended the dance contests. It also caused Stickman to close his site for a while, and caused changes to this board as well. While not the sole cause for the decline in posters, it certainly is partly responsible. I recall a time when we called each other by our board names even when out in bars with our friends.

Kinda glad I missed all of that.

What was the reasoning of these strange people on ratting people out? What was their point? Why do such a very peculiar thing?

Was there some god almighty falling out? Were they excluded and vengeful? Jealous?

Really weird to me that fully grown adults would indulge in such behaviour.

One had been banned from the Nanaplaza board a couple of times, the others ... who knows. One fella in New Orleans was a suprise. Nobody figured he was that type. They had / have a Delphi board, forgotten the name now. I looked at it once and saw they were trying to figure out how they could ruin the Nanapong guys Christmas dinner gathering. Seem they just enjoyed trying to make other people miserable.

:dunno:

Kinda glad I missed all of that.

What was the reasoning of these strange people on ratting people out? What was their point? Why do such a very peculiar thing?

Was there some god almighty falling out? Were they excluded and vengeful? Jealous?

Really weird to me that fully grown adults would indulge in such behaviour.

Flasher didn't bother to mention that some Nanapong members were trying to tell other board owners how they should run their board and in one case issued death threats when the board didn't comply.

A lot of the referenced time frames all coincide. They also coincide with the events 1 poster mentioned about some people harassing the board members and posters, including posting their real names in the Nation. It also coincides with another guy who was harassing board members for their posts about their night life escapades, including ratting them out to their employers and wives. After awhile, people just stop wanting to deal with crap.

For the record I never harassed anyone for their nightlife escapades only disagreed with adultery and took the piss once or twice. Although my real name has appeared here I have never used anyone else's on here, threatened anyone, blackmailed them or threatened their families, all which happened to me. I was guilty of being banned from Nanapong for rightly (IMO) calling the Spanish cowardly in response to the Madrid bombings.

I was 'ratted out' to my employers over postings to another forum due to a fallout with long gun, or long gone in 2003, Luckily they just laughed at the claim that what I posted was 'offensive', but in could in theory have been dismissed. I was guilty of falling out with said long gun after he got me banned on another forum and did post his name on their guest book and took the piss out of him for being back in the UK living with his mum, that was wrong of me and apologised more than once. I never posted his name anywhere else, contacted his employer, as mine was, or passed his name to anyone else or threatened to contact his ex wife.I am quite aware of the stories LG has told people though and if they choose to believe his crap then that's up to them. If anyone, including LG has any evidence to the contrary I would love to see it.

I see that it's OK to use peoples names on here if you have seen them elsewhere on the web, but don't worry I will not be sinking as low as those idiots who post mine.

To where did all the posters go could be added where did all the decent people, Thais, Women and ordinary tourists go and why?

I guess it shows there are some sick bastards who probably right now are still lurking around trying to see who they can fuck over.

well i can tell you why its quite and there are 2 reasons

1. its off season in thailand and summer in europe ..

BUT! the main reason is the recession ,, unless you havnt read there is a recession in europe and here in the uk its shocking ,, huge job losses. i wont say more,,people are cutting back for sure , 3 guys i know who were going to thailand have canx recently

well i can tell you why its quite and there are 2 reasons

1. its off season in thailand and summer in europe ..

BUT! the main reason is the recession ,, unless you havnt read there is a recession in europe and here in the uk its shocking ,, huge job losses. i wont say more,,people are cutting back for sure , 3 guys i know who were going to thailand have canx recently

I would dare to say the recession is really a depression and now I am depressed.

Archived