Where have all the posters gone?

Also I guess that LOS has lost is shine for some punters who went to BKK or PTY mainly for sex.

For example last time I was in BKK I found the early closings in SC really annoying to the degree that I felt stress to find a girl for the night with in a very limited time frame.

Combine early closings, raids, political turmoil e.g. with rising prices and you'll see that punters moving to other countries.

One sign for the shift to other countries can be seen in the nightlife section were more and more countries like Cambo, China or Vietnam are being discussed. When I joined the board those countries were off topic. Other punters might have left Asia to Brazil, Cuba or Eastern Europe.

Personally I now prefer the long nights with Khmer girls in PP and I use LOS just as starting and end point of my upcoming trip.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you wear double condoms for cambodian girls.

PG?? Why would you say this? experts agree, using 2 condoms increases the chances of them ripping, thus losing any protection. BTW, you can still get some nasty shit even with a condom. If you are that worried about it, stay home and wank.

Archived