"Big Hollywood star" kills himself in Bangkok

Ed Zeppelin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MSN reported that he was alone in the room based on surveillance cameras and interview with the hotel staff.

Two words: Ninja Whore. Kinky ninja whore at that.

If the family is trying to turned this into a non-suicide case to collect on life insurance, as mention in an earlier post, can you imagine the family going with a "kinky ninja whore" argument to prove their case? :rotfl:

In looking at that photo, both his hands are bound above his head. There is no way he could be jerking off at the same time.

Now I don't know anything about autoerotic asphyxiation but unless the act of suffocating can make you achieve orgasm, it would seem to me that anyone with common sense could deduce that someone else in the room was jerking,sucking him to climax.

Rope was tied around his neck and genitals so maybe his fetish was to strangle his genitals and his neck at the same time while suspended from a curtain rod -- not hard to do I imagine if you are kinky. (Even tying your wrists behind your back can be done easily by making a tight figure 8 with some rope then squeezing your hands through the loops behind your back)

The family wants the FBI to help, stupid family , he is dead in weird circumstances , if the family was smart they would do everything possible to keep it out of the papers , this will just keep it in more ,

Note to my family , if i die in a Thai Hotel , forget about it !

Dave

Maybe they want to know who emptied your pockets and cleared out your bank account afterwards.

:content:

Rope was tied around his neck and genitals so maybe his fetish was to strangle his genitals and his neck at the same time while suspended from a curtain rod -- not hard to do I imagine if you are kinky.

Which is fine but how does he reach climax? Throw his head back and forth to tug the string on his dick?

Rope was tied around his neck and genitals so maybe his fetish was to strangle his genitals and his neck at the same time while suspended from a curtain rod -- not hard to do I imagine if you are kinky.

Which is fine but how does he reach climax? Throw his head back and forth to tug the string on his dick?

Asphyxiation' date=' itself, can cause ejaculation. Link

David Carradine Ex Wife Reveals Bondage Obsessions

The controversy surrounding David Carradine's death continues to spiral - and more and more evidence is pointing towards an accidental death from auto-erotica.

David Carradine, who was found dead, bound by rope and wearing fishnet stockings last week, has four wives - and his third is speaking out about David's likening for bondage.

Carradine's third ex-wife, Gail Jensen, tells Patricia Towle in a recent interview: "David was pretty strange. He would like to get tied up."

"He would tie himself up and I would walk in and see him and say 'Oh my God, David, you got to be kidding me -- and I would (turn around and) walk out. I would leave him to his own devices."

"He liked to be tied up. And he could tie himself up ... He spent days planning a different feature. He would go to a hardware store and buy the stuff."

Jensen stated, however, that David never choked himself.

The couple divorced in 1997.

Link

Archived