Poll: Did you marry a bar girl?

SpiceMan

Well yeah, it sucks because in my old age, I'll probably end up with some young girl from thailand or whatever third world country I can afford. And then people will think I'm with a whore. I mean, it will probably be the truth, but goddamit, I wish people wouldn't just assume it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, so will a lot of Thais. When I first married my Mrs, she came to see me at my university one day. We went to lunch at the big temple next door. An old market woman began chatting with my wife. My Mrs turned to me and said, "She thinks I'm a massage girl." Since she was too well dressed and polite to be a BG, the market gal figured she must be an MP gal, since they are slightly higher on the social scale. After all, she was with a Farang! And I was only in my 40s then.

:dunno:

I find that some Asian-Farang couples seem to 'grow together' and just look right, while others will always look a bit like the 'mail order bride' stereotype, but does it matter what I think ? Isnt the important thing that the two people involved actually make it work ?

People will find always find a reason to stare - the best response is just to look right through them like they werent even in your grid square.

Archived