Poll: Did you marry a bar girl?

SpiceMan

Thanks for the suggestions. I've got 6 weeks to look into the massage and Thai cooking class ideas. The wife and our son are leaving tomarrow for 6 weeks om Chaing Mai. It also seems she prefers Thai doctors and will have a check up while there. Maybe she can get a copy of her Massage.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to cooking, she could diversify by offering extra classes in Thai vegetarian dishes (same stuff, only made with soi protein instead of dead animals) and in Thai deserts (which almost nobody teaches). Just something to attract folks of all types.

If you look on line, you'll find lists of substitutes to use for things hard to find in the west (lemon for lemon grass etc).

You will never really get a factual result as we all know how many lie about marrying a BG.

I know several guys here in sydney who have married BGs and will never admit it. Some even split hair claiming that because they met in a pool hall or a beer garden they are technically not a BG :shakehead

Agree 100%, Busty :thumbup:

While obviously not being BG's, I am sure that a farang would be much more appealing as "a marriage catch" to a girl working in a low-income job such as a waitress, bus conductor, worker in a English / Irish pub etc just to give a few examples.

Rather than the BG poll above, (no offense to the OP of course), I would be more interested in seeing a poll about farangs who have married girls from low-income backgrounds compared to "corporate / high income" Thai girls.

I am sure the "Knight in Shining Armour" syndrome is alive and well in these instances too.

I would be more interested in seeing a poll about farangs who have married girls from low-income backgrounds compared to "corporate / high income" Thai girls.

I am sure the "Knight in Shining Armour" syndrome is alive and well in these instances too.

That would be an interesting poll. Well, maybe not the poll (cuz 99% would answer "low income"), but the discussion following.

Believe me, marrying a "high income" girl has more than it's share of issues too LOL!

Cheers,

SD -- trying "middle income" now... :smirk:

Archived