Poll: Did you marry a bar girl?

SpiceMan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marriage has NO benefit to any man regardless of where she is from...

I agree with this statement from the standpoint that like a lot of the guys on the board (not all) I'm over 50. I'm at a point in my life where I think starting over again financially because a woman got half or more again would ruin me for life. Hence I won't commit!

Exactly. I'm approaching 50 and as I've said before, 'I can't afford to get married, because I can't afford to get divorced.'

You will never really get a factual result as we all know how many lie about marrying a BG.

I know several guys here in sydney who have married BGs and will never admit it. Some even split hair claiming that because they met in a pool hall or a beer garden they are technically not a BG :shakehead

If you marry a Thai and have a kid, supposedly, you can get a visa to live in Thailand with no money in the bank. As far as having a green card, that only helps if you can speak English and a decent, marketable skill. My wife can do Thai massages but not here, without being licenced. And she can't get a licence until he can take some courses and pass an exam (and can't do that without knowing English). It may be 3-4 year before she can learn enough english to qualify for a decent job.

Your wife can do what many did for many years...home business, don't charge, only accept "donations"...home beauty salons were the thing years ago, no license required.

Archived