U.S. Mil Set to Intercept N. Korean Ship Suspected of Proliferating Missile

Weird

Well' date=' I am sure Weird and Young Farang will run and enlist at the first sign of trouble! That is after all, what good conservative do! :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo [/quote']

I don't love you that way, go play with somebody else.

Seriously, if we get into it as a nation with North Korea, will you and Young Farang go and fight for your country? This is a hypothetical question, not like you actually have to do it.

Seriously, go troll somebody else.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RoKs were tough bastards. We liked to have them around in RVN. They didn't take any crap off of anybody.

p.s. Wasn't until years later that we learned the North Koreans were in North Vietnam - several thousand air force "volunteers". Some of the MIGs the USAF faced were flown by North Koreans. (We knew there were PRCs around us, since we intercepted their communications - presumed to be advisors. One of our patrols shot a Farang advising the NVA one day. Figured he was either Russian or East German.)

It is a legitimate question.

No seriously, I'm done with you and others doing the broad painting stroke bullshit(Especially if you think anybody leans the slightest bit right). It's old and lame and quite frankly isn't worth my time.

The question is no where near relevant to the discussion considering you pulled it out of the blue with no basis just to troll. I'd be much obliged if you refrained from doing so in the future from topics I create. Thanks in advance.

The RoKs were tough bastards. We liked to have them around in RVN. They didn't take any crap off of anybody.

p.s. Wasn't until years later that we learned the North Koreans were in North Vietnam - several thousand air force "volunteers". Some of the MIGs the USAF faced were flown by North Koreans. (We knew there were PRCs around us, since we intercepted their communications - presumed to be advisors. One of our patrols shot a Farang advising the NVA one day. Figured he was either Russian or East German.)

I recall reading somewhere that the RoK were well disciplined, kept a spotless camp and were feared by the north. They were brutally efficient from what I read. It was in some coffee table book about the Vietnam war of all places at a Barnes and Noble. If I could remember the title I'd get it. Spent an afternoon readin all the various stories, about snipers, etc. it was intriguing.

It is a legitimate question.

No seriously' date=' I'm done with you and others doing the broad painting stroke bullshit(Especially if you think anybody leans the slightest bit right). It's old and lame and quite frankly isn't worth my time.

The question is no where near relevant to the discussion considering you pulled it out of the blue with no basis just to troll. I'd be much obliged if you refrained from doing so in the future from topics I create. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

So, I see you are afraid to answer the question, Which is indeed relevant here. The facts are, you and YF backed Bush on Iraq and Afghanistan, and you seem to feel something needs to be done about North Korea (which I tend to agree with).

Hence, it is very relevant to ask all those who have favored other military actions and who cast negative dispersions on those who favor diplomacy over war, if THEY will go and fight.

Now, if you are to scared to answer in 1 of 3 ways, I can't help you. But let me try...

Answer 1) Hell yes, I love America, and I will fight for my country!

Answer 2) Hell no I won't go! I am just a big pussy who runs his mouth, no way I'd ever back it up!

Answer 3) I really can't say what I would do in that situation, I'd probably have to wait and see. It would be a tough call either way.

See how easy?

As for trolling, it is you who is keeping the "trolling"/questioning alive by A)Not answering the fair question and B) replying to me accusing me of trolling, which as I have explained is not the case. But obviously, something about the question bothers you? perhaps it forces you to look at yourself, and you don't like what you see? As long as you keep replying without an answer, I will keep asking the question. The simplest way to put a question to rest, is to answer it.

The facts are, you and YF backed Bush on Iraq and Afghanistan, and you seem to feel something needs to be done about North Korea (which I tend to agree with).

I'm sorry if your old age is starting to affect your brain.

The fact that you keep grouping myself and YF together proves it. I said it nicely but apparently you can't comprehend it, so here it is in plain english, [removed - KS] get off my back. Thanks.

Archived