Accor hotels in Asia on sale starting July 10

dean

On flyertalk, there is a post mentioning this sale. With some hotels, the savings isn't that much but with others, the savings are around 50%. Novotel Hotel siam square Bangkok has normal rate at $107, down to $54. The hotels can't be booked until June 23-29. Hotel rates are available July 10-september 30, 2009. http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotion/specials/coming-soon-supersale.shtml

I guess that explains why I haven't heard Motel 6 radio commercials with Tom Bodette in a while (accor being a French company). It looks like the largest discounts will be with their Novotel and sofitel hotel lines

Yet Novotel on 33 is guest friendly per some friends who always stay there...

Funny that Novotel Siam Sq is not GF, as it houses one of the most notorious freelancer joints in the city :dunno: .

TIT.

Cheers,

SD

Yet Novotel on 33 is guest friendly per some friends who always stay there...

Funny that Novotel Siam Sq is not GF, as it houses one of the most notorious freelancer joints in the city :dunno: .

TIT.

Cheers,

SD

Yes rather weird that one?! It could be just down to who ever the manager is at the time? As I'm sure I was told a few years ago that the Novotel soi 33 was'nt guest friendly yet your friends say now that is not the case (or I was previously misinformed). Be interesting to know if these rules are actually set by the higher group management or the current hotel manager?

Simie.

Archived