What's the story of Rainbow 4 ?

tooluckyone

Or, just maybe TLO, you are not a good negotiator? I do not go to any RB bar, but no one I know (all Thai-speaking *well-employed* expats, admitted) pays over the going rates there (2 LT, 1.5 ST) either...

Sorry, just sayin'. But really. Who cares who pays what as long as you are happy with your purchase...

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nottooluckywith2000Baht,

I would have to agree with SD and Moo Noi. I've never had a problem with 2K LT.

I am a Hansum man however, as several boardmembers can attest :grinyes::liar:

They will ask for what they think they can get or price themselves out of a barfine if they are not interested in going with you but 2000 baht LT is nothing unusual.

I have taken about 5 girls from RB4 in the past couple of years' date=' and never had a problem. Maximum paid was 2000 baht for LT and 1500 baht for ST.

No more was ever mentioned.[/quote']

2000 LT at RB4?

You must be a very charming and hansum man or the girl must have been one of the left overs late at night;)

Not hansum, not charming either.

Just don't like to pay more than what I should, or less than what's fair.

Simple really. :deal:

The quality of the girls in most RB bars is definitely above average and this for years. There might be something true in the loan story. I heard several times that they recruit girls in the provinces by giving loans to their families, which the girls then have to work off in their bars.

ah, but "quality of girls" is a relative thing and subject to individual taste. I have always found the RB4 girls to be way too young and skinny for my tastes, thus there is no way I would pay any of them more than 1500 for long time (I don't do short time)...hence I would never be able (nor would I want) to pull from there...

I read some strange stories about RB4 about recruitment and paying of loans to Mamasan by girls.

Anyone who has some inside info about it?

[color:blue]Getting hot girls to work in a GoGo is not an easy task. R4 consistently has hot girls. The wives tale is that they run regular buses from Isaan and Chang Mai and even have a Rainbow GoGo training camp somewhere up north. Even though that appears to be true it’s probably just a tall tale.

Barfine and ST/LT rates here are more expensive than in other bars, due to the presence of our overly deep pocketed Japanese friends and The way the mamasan/boss controls the girls is to give them big loans and then make them pay them back The girl I eventually barfined told me that I would HAVE to pay 4000 baht, because the Mamasan had seen I’d barfined her and would be expecting 4000 baht and if I didn’t give 4000 baht there would be trouble (the girl owed the mamasan 60.000 baht).[/color]

It is funny in a way how some have blamed the Japanese for driving up prices in bars like Rainbow...yet if you say farangs throwing money around ruins things, people get their backs up...odd.

My gf is a drink server in R4.. She likes mamasan and never told me anything about this.

I have been with my gf for three years and lived with her the better part of the last 2. I learn new things about the bar all the time. It may be happening, you've just not heard of it yet.

Archived