Is it over yet?

All this Michael Jackson bullshit? Fucking CNN has turned into the "all Michael, all the time" channel.

I just don't get it. Who cares? I mean really. The guy was just a singer, not your fucking brother people. He did NOT affect your life, nor make the world a better place, no matter how deluded you are. He wouldn't have given you the time of day had you met him when alive. Why are you getting all weepy and distraught over this?

Is this really an important event in your life? Jay-sus, you are sad and pathetic. Get a fucking life!

I won't even get into the pedo thing...

WTF is with celebrity worship? I just don't get it.

Cheers,

SD -- thankful for Channel News Asia, NHK & Deusche Walle (no BBC here in my Sillypore hotel) so I can get *real* news without all the MJ bullshit!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problems for me.....sappy Thai movies all day long for me as the bar has been closed the last 2 days for who knows what now. I do but too many holidays to remember.

Yes, I agree with you. Big name celeb kicks the bucket and the news channels just about piss themselves trying to get as much air time as they can. Ridiculous.

I just got my first glimpse of it. The family was up on some stage and Paris I (his oldest white daughter)was crying saying he was the greatest daddy and she loves him. But I didn't see any tears whatsoever and Janet quickly took her into her bosum. Not a bad place to be but the no tears thing kinda got me wondering.

Just flipping around the cable channels in the U.S., I counted 11 channels showing the memorial, using the same shots. My nephew and his wife ended up using my tickets. My only regret about the memorial is not making $10,000 off the tickets, as Ebay and Craigslist got an unusual case of rightiousness (I don't think Craigslist has taken out its adult personals section as well). Unfortunately, while the intensity of the Jackson story will go way down, the toxology report is just around the corner.

total media hype to generate revenue for the latest crapola

next the news will be filled with his money being divided up, and once they have beaten that for all its worth, the pedo lawsuits will be in the news;

I am sad ( pissed off) to think we will be enduring this b.s. for some time to come/

Archived