Is it over yet?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think many of you are being unfair to the 'king of pop'.

many of the music experts and Jackson's family and friends have said that if not for him then music would have died.

or maybe not even started as we know it.

after all Elvis and The Beatles had no influence on modern music...........

we owe it all to MJ.......... :applause: ...

I liked when big mouth Al Sharpton told his kids that "Your Daddy was not weird"

Lets all forget all the things he did now that he is dead, re-write history , Al even wanted a National Holiday ! Well he also wanted a postage stamp of him .....but we will let you fill in the blanks,

BK

Strange that CA is crying "poor" , no money and all that, but can spring for this event!

Donations, 5555555555555

...next joke?

LA is making big bucks from the huge influx of tourists. Hotel taxes, car rental taxes, sales tax, etc are filling the cities coffers.

I liked when big mouth Al Sharpton told his kids that "Your Daddy was not weird"

Lets all forget all the things he did now that he is dead, re-write history , Al even wanted a National Holiday ! Well he also wanted a postage stamp of him .....but we will let you fill in the blanks,

BK

Compared to Big Al, nobody is wierd!

p.s. Word is they all had such a good time that they're going to dig up MJ and have another celebration. ;)

LA is making big bucks from the huge influx of tourists. Hotel taxes, car rental taxes, sales tax, etc are filling the cities coffers.

So, should Antonio Villaraigosa or even the Terminator himself be suspects if Mike's death is ruled as foul play? :stirthepo Gotta bring money to the state any way you can, right???

Ok explain this to me.

This morning they say they dont intend burying him until the last of the tests have been carried out and results received.

Is he in a refrigerated coffin ?? I didn't see any cables coming from it nor heard any refridgeration units whirring around.

Was he really in the gold plated coffin at all or was he at home with bubbles playing with him and watching the whole charade on TV. Maybe they had him stuffed and mounted and drying off in the fridge at home.

How can you have a coffin out in public view for hours in very hot conditions.

All very suspicious to me.

I think he was back on the slab. They loaded a few bags of sand (they wouldn't need much) into the coffin and paraded it in front of the crowd.

Are they going to cremate him and get a refund on the gold from the coffin ??

Anyone any other theories??

Archived