Animal identification trivia

TroyinEwa/Perv

Not sure how this is gonna work but here goes. This will most likely be easy for you guys but thought I'd try it and if it gets some good responses, maybe I can try to make some more of these.

I will give a picture with 2 options for you to choose from. Looks like I have to post all 5 pics then you will vote below them. Just the way the format seems to be setup. Honor system here so please no googling or searching of any kind. Hope to see if you just know these off the tops of your heads.

No prizes like HH's contest. He's a generous guy. I'm ki neow. I'll give it a week then post the answers. Good luck!

Edit......pain in the ass! Yes, I did post the pics and the voting boxes in the same order but they didn't show up that way. I'm sure you can figure it out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sucks. Slipped my mind that each of the five polls is really separate so you have to vote 5 different times. Sorry. Plus it's not getting the looks I was hoping for versus the amount of time it took to make the poll. I think this will be a one time event. Anyway, a few votes so far.

Hmmmm.....I had no problem and not many votes but no one else has said anything. Toxin wouldn't pay up for the votes so it's just me running it. I'll be happy to take a donation though if you want to vote more :hubba:

Honestly, don't know. You have to vote one poll at a time, which sucks, but that is the only way to do it and they are all separate so not sure how it could say you voted when you hadn't.

Archived